chapter 11

this chapter goes out to MikaylaCorinne!! if it werent for her this story would be deleted! <3 + DREAMER HAS REACHED 600 READS:)

 oh and im sorry it took so long to get out because for the longest time I had absolutely no motivation.

Zoeys POV:

I woke up early. Took a quick look at the clock. 7:30. I rolled over to see a sleeping Alec. I figured,' Hey Its early I can still lay here with him.' I put my arm across his chest as gently as possible, careful not to wake him and laid my head on him. His skin was warm as usual. I slid my hand under him rubbing the skin between his wings the way he liked.

I guess I ended up falling back asleep cuz next time I opened my eyes Alec was gone and the clock said 9, which meant I had to get up and go get some breakfast.

I walked downstairs surprised to see mom and Ian on the couch and Alec making breakfast. I took a seat next to my mom.

"Any reason hes cooking and you're not?" I asked her curiously.

"Well he said I deserved a break from all the cooking I did for the party."

"Oh how nice of him." I got up and joined Alec in the kitchen pushing him aside and flipping the pancakes he had on the grittle. He came up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist and kissing the back of my neck sending shivers down my back.

"So what do you say we go away for a few hours? Kill some time?" He whispered in my ear sending another frenzy of shivers down my back. I turned around to face him careful not to hit the hot stove.

"I say we get out of here as soon as these pancakes are done." I said poking him in his tummy. He smiled and walked out of the kitchen letting me finish breakfast. I put a big stack of pancakes on a plate and set them on the table. Took three for myself and poured on the syrup and took a seat on the couch in front of the tv to eat my pancakes.

I was about to take a bite when my plate got taken from my hands. I looked up angrily to see Alec.

"You said after the pancakes were done. The pancakes are done so lets go." He gave my plate to Ian and grabbed my hand and took me by my hand and led me out the back door. 

We flew to our secret island and he set me down as if I would break if he didn't.

"So what would you like to do today?" He asked as we walked hand in hand along the shore.

"Actually I kinda wanna be in the water. It's been bugging me. I really need to get in the water." I yelled the last part to him as I was running to the water.

As soon as I hit the water and was once again fully submerged I felt such a relief. All of the stress of this evenings events flow out of my skin as I breath in through my mough and out through my nose. I wanted to experiment with my powers a bit more so I swam to break surface. Yet again I had flown further offshore than I thought I had. I wanted to fly. Well sorta. 

I pictured it. the watter forming almost a backwords whirlpool and lifting me out of the water up into the sky. I opened my eyes to see that I was indeed floating a good 50 feet in the air. I looked over to the shore to see Alec screaming my name and aplauding flying towards me. Next step was to let the water move me. So I imagined it moving towards Alec. And it did. I smashed into him mid-air and we toppled laughing into the water. 

Alec and I made our way to the beach plopping down in the sand. I don't know where I got this idea but I stood up and looked at Alec. 

"Not that I believe in all this stuff but you don't suppose they got the idea of Moses "parting the red sea" from seeing a water Slyvest part water? Do you think I can do that?"