chapter 12

When I gained back my consciousness I took a look around. I was in a cave like place. My dress was completely torn. It went from a beautiful long dress to just barely covering me with a couple of long pieces of the dress. I was covered in mud and blood and I couldn't feel my arms. Turns out I was chained to a wall. in fact so was Ian, Kayla and Alec. Then a big horribly ugly buzzot "walked in.

"WELL WOULD YOU LOOK WHAT WE HAVE HERE. THE INFAMOUS LAST OF THE SYLVEST CLAN. WE HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR YOU THINGS FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS AND WE MEET SUCCESS TODAY. YOU SURE ARE A TRICKY BUNCH." His voice echoed. It reminded me of thunder.

"Why have you wasted your time hunting our kind down all these years anyway?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOUR RACE IS NASTY AND UN NATURAL." The leader of the buzzots spat back.

"Oh yeah because you guys are nothing but natural." I said not hiding the hate in my voice.

"OUR KIND WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO WALK THIS PLANET. YOU FILTHY CREATURES ARE WEAK AND WORTHLESS. YOU WERE DUMB ENOUGH TO ATTACK OUR KIND THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. KILLED OUR RULER. YOUR RACE WILL NEVER LIVE IT DOWN AND WE WONT BE HAPPY UNTIL YOUR KIND IS EXTINCT." the leader said in a booming voice.

I tried to kick him but being chained by my hands and feet I couldn't do very much. I glanced over at Alec, Ian and Kayla. Poor Kayla. She was a strong one but she looked scared out of her mind. We were all chained to the walls of the cave.

The leader was ugly. All of them were. They were giant wolf type creatures. Their fur was full of dirt and bugs and their teeth were yellow. No wonder they got their panties in a twist, I Joked in my head, They look like they haven't showered in century's 

Alec smirked. I swear he can read my mind. No doubt about it.

"YOU FIND SOMETHING FUNNY BOY?" the leader boomed.

"Yes actually I do." Alec responded.

"WELL SEE ABOUT THAT." the leader boomed and faced one of the buzzots behind him. "SICK HIM." the leader commanded and the buzzot did as told.

"Alec!" I screamed as the buzzot lunged at Alec, right for his neck.

oh no oh no oh no. Its my dream. I shut my eyes and waited for it to be over. There was nothing I could do there was no water anywhere in sight. I heard a loud crash and some whimpering. I looked up to see the damage.

Ian was running about throwing rocks at the buzzots. he still had the chains around his wrists but he must have broken the rock around them. The buzzot that was attacking Alec was dead on the other side of the cave. With a wave of his hand Ian broke us all free from the wall. How dumb of them to put him in a cave surrounded by his element.

Before I knew it, it was my party all over again. Ian was throwing boulders at the buzzots, Mom was burning them, Kayla was surrounded by a big light ball of energy and it grew until she threw it at a buzzot and I'm asuming it died. Cool power. Alec was in hand to paw thing combat with two buzzots. I assume there was just no room to fly since I nearly hit my head a few times.

I looked around hoping for even the slightest bit of water when I remembered learning in science that there is moisture in the air and obviously in the dirt. I concentrated on nothing but forming the water particles into and huge ice dagger and when I opened my eyes to see it there I threw it at the nearest buzzot.

It seemed like we were actually gonna win this battle when more buzzots showed up.

"Run for it guys!" Ian shouted motioning us all out the mouth of the cave. We hurried taking out a few buzzots at a time to get there. Everyone was waiting on me so I dropped what I was doing and made a run for it. I had almost made it when I felt like a building had just been dropped on my head and I crash landed a few meters away from everyone else.

Next thing I knew I felt like someone just ripped out all of my intestines. The most painful thing I've ever experienced. The fangs of the buzzot were fastened tightly around my side while it was dragging me back into the cave.

ALECS POV.

There was nothing anyone could do without the fear of hitting Zoey in the attempt to get the buzzot off of her.

"Zoey!" I called once the buzzot bit down on her. Ian held me back from doing something stupid.

"Get out of here guys!" She called in a very pain strucken voice.

"No!" I shouted and started running towards her. She gave Ian a pleading look and he knew what to do. He crumbled the cave enterance trapping my Zoey inside that awful cave with those horrible creatures. I broke down.

"YOU IDIOT! I COULD HAVE SAVED HER!" The rush of emotion hit me like a brick wall and I cried. I had just lost the love of my life.

"The only thing you would have succeeded in doing would be getting the both of you killed." Ian said trying to comfort me.

"She's all I had." 

"Oh sweetie its okay. She is strong. She'll make it out." Kayla tried comforting me wiping away my tears that just were replaced with more. I didn't wanna hear it. I got up and tried removing the boulders from the mouth of the cave but they were planted firmly in their places.

"HOW DO YOU EXPECT HER TO GET OUT IF I CANT EVEN GET IN?" I couldn't take it anymore. I spread my wings and took off at 100 miles and hour.

Zoeys POV

Alec came running towards me. Hes gonna get himsef killed. I gave Ian a pleading look and watched as Ians hand went up and the mouth of the cave was instantally filled in.

The buzzot still had his jaws locked around my side digging in deeper with every step he took but it was a numbing pain by now. The only pain I was focused on was the pain of losing everyone I love. I couldn't even imagine what Alec must be going t-- 

My train of thought was inturrupted when the buzzot released his lock around me throwing me agaings the rock wall of the cave. A sharp pain running up my side and down my leg. I looked at where it had held me and I was bleeding everywhere.

The buzzot was ready to launch its self at me when the leaders booming voice cut in.

"STOP! WE DON'T WANT TO DAMAGE THIS ONE TOO MUCH. SHE IS VERY IMPORTANT." he boomed a sick grin forming on his ugly wolf face. "THEY WILL COME BACK FOR HER. WE JUST HAVE TO GET THE MESSAGE TO THEM THAT SHES NOT DEAD BUT SHE IS VERY MUCH IN DANGER." The buzzot that was about to attack me bowed its head and approached me. Sinking its teeth in me once again to lift me up and follow after its leader. The pain was back sending pure shock throught my body. Much to my displeasure if I even moved a muscle the buzzot shook me wildly increasing my pain. I just let go of everything and let myself black out.

*************************************************************

Hey guys. I really appreciate every single one of you who read and hopefully enjoy this story but I haven't been feeling too motivated to write it. I don't want to just stop and delete the story because it wouldn't seem fair to those of you who vote and comment and fan but I feel I have a lot more reads than I do votes and comments and fans and I'm letting youknow that I'm bringing the story to an end. I'm not just going to delete it but I'm gonna wrap it up in the next few chapters. Yeah its gonna be a short story but I just don't get the support I need to write it. Again sorry to the few of you there are who really like the story but its gotta come to an end.