9

It's been almost a week now since I was in the accident and since Austin marked me and we haven't mated yet.

But today is our first date and I'm super exited but after our date something important is happening.

I'm being introduced as the Luna in front of everybody on a stage and then there will be a huge party afterwards. But that's not even the best bit.

After that Austin is taking me to a beach house on a private beach that we will have all to ourselves. It's a tradition in his family to take their mate somewhere special after the Luna ceremony.

I blush every time I think of what we will probably do.

"Earth to Maia." Lizzie says waving a hand in front of my face making me snap out of my dirty thoughts.

Kaitlin and Lizzie are over to help me get ready for my first date with Austin. I am pooping my pants.

"Huh, sorry what?" I say looking at the two giggling girls.

"Were you thinking about him again?" Kaitlin says giving me a knowing smirk, Kaitlin is Nate's mate and Lizzie is mates with Christian.

They are all fully mated and then there is scared little me.

"No." I lie before standing up and walking to my walk-on closet that was already half packed up considering it's all moving to Austin's room - our room.

I picked up the outfit the girls had helped me pick out. I pull on a red skater skirt, a white strapless crop top and some white high heels.

I pull my natural loose curls into a high bun and pin a white and red flower in it. I put on some natural make up with black mascara and cat wing eyeliner.

I walk out of the closet and I hear the girls scream. I laugh and do a little spin "what do you think?"

"You looks amazing!" Lizzie says poking my bare stomach making me slap her hand away, I'm ticklish.

"He won't be able to resist you!" Kaitlin winks at me and I feel my face heat up.

"Guys can I ask you guys something important?" I say sitting on the bed, immediately they sit either side of me listening carefully.

"Yeah sure, shoot." Kaitlin says smiling. I take a deep breath trying to get over the embarrassment of the next question.

"Right I'm a virgin, so I have two questions; were you both virgins when you mated?" I asked looking from one to the other.

Kaitlin shook her head with a sad smile "no I wasn't, but I had only done it 3 times before Nate, and he wasn't exactly happy about it but he was glad there was no more."

I turned to Lizzie who looked super upset with my question, she shock her head slowly "no, I was a player. I slept with too many boys to count then I met Christian last year and stopped. He didn't speak to me for a whole day after I told him."

I hug her from the side "but he loves you and know you and him are together so everything turned out great." I say "right second question, did that affect how good your mating was?"