14

I yawn as Andrew Garfield fights the giant lizard in his school. I stand up but I'm pulled back down by Austin, I laugh as my back hits the soft couch.

"Where do you think you going?" He asks crawling on top of me and kissing my lips quickly. I smirk and try and push him off me but he is way to heavy.

"Why are you so fat?!" I whine pushing at his hard chest, I know he isn't fat because there just to much musicale on him.

"Hey! This is muscle." He says flexing his arms for me to see, I giggle and poke his abs.

"Yeah yeah whatever you say." I say crossing my arms over my chest and at the same time try not to make my breasts stand out.

"Whatever babe." He mocks leaning down and capturing my lips in a kiss, I lean into the kiss and he pressing his whole body against me.

His tongue enters my mouth and explores but that's not the only thing that explores. His hand slides up my top rubbing the skin around my bra then finding himself cupping my breast.

He groans into my mouth and he squeezes my breast making me let out a moan in return. He keeps attacking my mouth until we couldn't breath.

He seems to realise because he left my lips and left wet kisses down my jaw towards my mark. I tangle my hands in his hair as he sucks on my mark and let out moans.

"We need to stop or I won't be able to." Austin says pulling away breathlessly. He climbs off my and walks across the room. I get up and follow him, placing a hand on his shoulder I take in a huge breath.

"I'm ready, Aus. Mate me?" I say and he turns towards me with almost black eyes.

"A-Are you sure?" He says trying to control his erratic breaths.

"Yes I'm sure." I say and before I finish in being whisked off my feet then seconds later I'm landing on the soft bed. I squeak in surprise.

"I love you Maia." He says and I say it back, then we begin the mating process.

******

I wake up feeling tired and sore, I open my eyes slowly but there is still no sun but the rain is still very heavy. I glance at the digital clock and sigh lowly.

3.46pm

We've been here all day, from mating to sleeping to mating to sleeping. I'm so tired and sore, like I REALLY am.

I turn in Austin's arms to him sleeping peacefully with his mouth slightly parted and every muscle in his body relaxed.

I can't believe how far we've come, I'm in love with Austin Wilhelm. From the day I met him and he almost broke my heart I've been falling for him.

His perfect body sculpture and his amazing extravagant green eyes that glow when he sees me. His amazing locks of hair that have grown and curled slightly.

I hear my phone buzzing against the table next to the bed and quickly reach for it. I answer the call as quietly as possible.

"Hello?" I whisper hoarsely, I give myself a weird look heifer clearing my throat and repeating.

"Hey!" Liz and Kate shout at the same time through the phone.