16

A week has passed since meeting my parents and we are currently in the car on the way back to the pack grounds.

We weren't meant to stay this long but because I was in heat Austin wanted to keep me away fro the other males and tend to my 'needs' alone.

I had so much fun. We relaxed on the white sand and swam in the ocean for ages, we also found a cove where you can jump off the high rocks into open deep water.

I found my time with Austin amazing and I didn't want it to ever end but it has. I am glad to be going back home, now as the completely official marked and mated Luna.

"You alright Maia?" Austin asks reaching over and grabbing my fidgeting hands, I smile and nod.

"Yeah I'm fine just have a bad feeling." I say whispering the end, since about 10 minutes ago I have this gut twisting feeling. My nerves are on the edge while my wolf is on high alert.

"Don't worry we are 5 minutes from the pack borders." He says steering the car around a corner, I watch the trees fly past as we speed down the silent road.

Wait no it isn't silent, there is a car coming in the opposite direction. Towards us instead of away for us. Wait no it's heading exactly towards us, and it isn't stopping but speeding up.

"Austin!" I shout just as the car hits us, our car flips over the other car and we tumble down the road. Pain erupts on every piece of my body.

The car finally stops but I can't move, I'm completely paralysed. The strong smell of blood in the air makes me feel sick and the fact I'm upside down doesn't help.

I look over at my mate to find his eyes closed. No! I shout mentally, I undo my seatbelt with force and drop to the glass on the floor cutting myself many times.

I reach over to Austin and rip his seat belt making him fall motionless lay to the floor. Not being able to move my legs or body I reach out and take his pulse, thank goodness I find one and its strong.

I find myself seeing stars and hearing voices before slipping into darkness.

>*<

Austin POV:

I open my eyes and hiss at the pain everywhere. I move my head and find myself laying on broken shards of glass. The crash!

My head is pounding from where I hit it and feel unconscious, blood covers my body but everything has healed over now. I move my slightly blurry gaze to the passenger seat but find it empty.

I immediately panic, I see the passenger door ripped off and growl. I crawl out of the small gap in he broken windshield. The rain is pouring down stinging my skin.

I sniff the air but the scent is gone. There is not even a tiny trace of her sweet addictive scent, it's washed away with the rain.

'Send search parties sour EVERYWHERE. Luna has been captured!' I say through pack link to all pack members.

I shift ignoring the rain battering on my back and race into the forest trying to find some trace of my missing mate.