25

"Take your dress off." He grits out of clenched teeth, he stands up and brings me up with him.

"What?" I ask in complete shock. Take off my dress? What? Why? What??

"Take. Off. Your. Dress. Now." He says sounding deadly. I slowly does as he says, the dress thrown aside as I stand there in my undergarments.

Austin moves closer and looks down my side, the wound made by the rogue is pretty much completely healed there is only a light scar that is barely visible.

Austin growled. He pulls me into a hug and I sigh, I hug him back never wanting to let go again. That's when I notice the burn on his shoulder.

"What's the hell is that?" I ask tracing around it, he looks down at me and I can tell he is still angry.

"From breaking the silver door down, when I heard you cry out." He explains kissing my forehead "I thought someone had hurt you, my wolf wanted blood in that moment."

"I'm sorry I put you though this Austin." I say shakily "I just...I don't know. I feel-doesn't matter."

I walk out of his arms and walk to a large rock half in the lake, I sit on it and dangle my feet into the cool clear water.

"Maia." Austin says softly, he sits beside me and puts an arm around my waist and lays his hand on my stomach, I lay my head on his shoulder and smile.

"What's wrong baby?" He asks kissing my temple gently "come on, tell me."

"I'm fine, I just...I want to go home Austin. So much is happening here, it's giving me a constant headache plus morning sickness is hitting me hard. I'm exhausted and I feel so out of place here. I just want to go home. I can't handle this. I'm carrying a baby, I've been attacked and scared to death." I start crying into his shoulder.

His other arms wraps around me as he soothes me, trying to calm me down. I let the warm tears fall from my eyes onto Austin's shoulder.

"Shhh, it's alright baby. Calm down. I'm here, always. I promise I will protect you and our baby with my life. You are the most important thing in my life and I would fight the whole world for you. Don't worry about the next few days, I'll be by your side the whole time. I swear I won't leave your side at all." He says kissing all over my face making me let out a laugh.

I wipe my eyes and look up into his green emeralds. I place my hand on his cheek making him smirk down at me.

"Sorry, pregnancy hormones. Getting overwhelmed." I laugh shaking my head.

"It's okay. I find it amazing, it's just proof that we have something amazing growing right here." He answers placing a hand on my exposed stomach. "Anyway William says you should be resting, I don't think sitting here barely clothed will help. How about we go home and get some sleep? It's almost dark anyway."

"Yeah I would like that." I say then press my lips against his, he is immediately responding. I lean into the kiss as it deepens, his tongue slides into my mouth and I smile into the kiss.

We pull apart breathlessly and grin like children at each other, his chest raises and falls in a fast motion and his eyes hold so much lust and love they look like they are going to burst.