-three-

I could hardly stifle my moans as Michael dragged his tongue slowly along my collarbone. 

"Don't even think about going all quiet on me now babe" Michael growled in my ear. I couldn't help but shiver at the sound of his voice. I had to remind myself that this was all a game and Michael was just a player.

I decided to press my body up against his as much as I could. He lost his composure for a bit but then lowered his hand to my leg and wrapped it around his waist, pushing his lower body further into mine causing me to moan. 

"Now was that so hard?" he taunted me. 

"Not nearly as hard as you are right now" I taunted back, giggling. 

He glared playfully at me. "Princess, I'm going to make you regret that." 

"You can call me Melina" I smirked at him. 

Then he kissed me. Hard. He was a really good kisser and I was losing this game badly. I deepened the kiss by biting down on his bottom lip, making him moan. I smirked to myself. 

Michael dropped my leg and pulled away from the kiss, making me pout in confusion. He chuckled at my expression. 

"Wrap your arms around my neck and jump" he told me. And I did. I wrapped my legs around his torso and he somehow pushed me farther into the wall, making me moan out. 

"Do you have any idea how hot that sound is?" he asked me huskily. 

I ran my fingers through his hair which made him smile slightly. He leaned in to kiss me again and then the worst possible thing happened.

The door swung open and we were interrupted. By Mr Armstrong. 

Michael set me down with ease, and blocked me with his body so Mr Armstrong couldn't see me

Michael set me down with ease, and blocked me with his body so Mr Armstrong couldn't see me. I took that as an opportunity to fix my hair and shirt. 

"Mr Clifford really? Again?" Mr Armstrong sounded so unimpressed. Wait, what did he mean again!? 

"Uhm sir what do you-" 

"Don't play dumb Michael, I'm getting sick of finding you in here with girls. Who is it this time?" Mr Armstrong cut Michael off. 

"A girl who clearly made a mistake." I sighed as I grabbed my bag off of the floor and brushed past Michael and Mr Armstrong as fast as I could. I heard Michael calling my name a few times but I kept on walking. 

Moments later I felt someone grab me by the wrist, making me spin around. 

"What the hell do you want?" I spat at Mr Armstrong.

"Watch your tone young lady. You have detention with me after school today for skipping class and for disorderly conduct." he glared at me.

"Disorderly conduct? We were making out! What crawled up your ass and died!?" I was so confused by this guy. I don't even know what I did wrong in the first place but man this guy is a real asshole.