-thirty one-

"So Melina, since when did you get your own place?" Seb asked.

"Oh I actually just got it this week. I'm almost fully settled in," I smiled at him. I tried as discreetly as possible to look over my shoulder to see where Billie Joe was.

"Do you mind if I check it out? We can catch up" he smiled at me. God what was with this guy? Why is he so damn nice and friendly? Had Joey not told him anything?

I tried to hide the panic in my voice. "Sure Seb, you can come inside" I slightly raised my voice, hoping Billie got the damn hint to hide.

"You okay Melina? I'm right here you know" he laughed, making me blush.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Here let me get that for you Seb" I offered to take the pizza boxes.

"Oh no Mel, it's fine. I'll just take these to the kitchen?" he offered with a goddamn smile.

"Y-yeah, that sounds good. Kitchen is to the left" I smiled.

Seb walked in and I tried to look for Billie as discreetly as possible.

"Want me to set this down on the island table or..?"

I smiled and nodded at him.

I looked over to the side and saw Billie Joe hiding behind my couch, almost in plain view!

I gave him a look that pretty much said "were you dropped on your head or thrown at a damn wall!?" and then mouthed the word "HIDE".

He nodded at me and went to sprint to the bedroom. Seb went to turn around and look at me, and Billie dropped down and hid on the opposite side of the island table.

"Uhm, would you like to sit down?" i asked Seb and he nodded. Hesistantly, I walked over to the other side of island table (where Billie Joe was hiding). But when I got there, Billie Joe was gone. Making me nearly let out a sigh of relief.

Seb and I sat down and got caught up on each other's lives. He asked me how school was going. I asked him how the band was doing. And then he said three words that pretty much killed me:

"Joey misses you." Seb let out. I felt my breathing get shallow and felt a little dizzy.

I'd be lying if I said that I didn't miss him too. But he wasn't the one for me. And we both had to move on.

"Please don't do this to me Seb" I let out a sigh.

"It's true Melina. It's so damn obvious. He's acting normal for the most part. But then he'll see something random and will be reminded of you. I don't know what happened between you two but would you please just talk to him or something?" he asked.

I bit my lip nervously. "I don't think I can do that right now."

Seb nodded his understanding. "Alright, well we're going on tour and will be gone for about a month or so. We have a show here after. Promise you'll grow the balls to come and see Joey by then?"

We both got up as I walked Seb to the door. "I guess that's fair. I should be stable enough by then." I tried to joke.

He smiled slightly at me. "I hope to see you then."

I handed him the money and he pulled me in for a quick hug, and then left.

I let out a sigh of relief as I closed the door.

What just happened?

My mind was a mess. Again. I would have to motivate myself enough to go see SWMRS when they come home from tour to have a show here. Would I be ready by then? Hell no. But I would have to be.

I walked into my bedroom and saw Billie Joe sprawled out on my bed, posing "seductively". Or at least trying to.

"Oh hey. I didn't see you there." he winked at me.

I couldn't help but laugh at him. "What did I do to ever deserve this?"

"Just lucky I guess." he smirked.

I walked over to the bed and crawled onto it towards Billie Joe. He grabbed me slightly so I was straddling his waist.

"We really dodged a bullet there." he added, talking about the whole Seb situation.

"Yeah no kidding" I let out a sigh as he planted kisses on my neck.

His hands reached under my- well his shirt, and pulled me closer to him by my lower back.

"I love you Melina" he smiled up at me, making my insides basically turn to mush.

"I love you too Billie Joe"

And once again, everything felt right.

. . .

A/N: HEEEEEEEYOOOOOOO!

I'm so sorry for the late update guys, my computer is completely fucked so I am posting this from my phone. I had been having a hard time with life lately and I've been sadder than usual. It sucks.

But last night made things drastically better. Last night I saw the loves of my life:

LOOK AT THEM. THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!

And here he is. "Sir". ;) But in all honesty, this is the man who saved me. More times than I can count. And he'll never really know how much that means to me but something tells me last night he knew. We made so much eye contact and I have a video of him smiling and pointing at me but I'm not sure how to post that on here hahah.

And I'm seeing them again tonight holy shit!!!

Anyway, that's enough about me. I hope you enjoyed this update and have a good day/night/life !

Rage & Love ~