-five-

Oh. My. God.

My teacher, my really hot teacher was kissing me. Me. Of all the people. 

His student. 

That seemed to bring me back to reality. I slowly pulled away from the kiss, leaving him confused. I stood up from my desk and began to walk towards the door of the classroom. I went to open the door, shortly after realizing that it was locked. 

I spun around when I felt Mr Armstrong pretty much up against me. He towered over me, the look in his eyes from before had not vanished. 

"Going somewhere?" he asked, amused.

"Uhm, no?" I asked. 

He chuckled "Did I do something wrong?" 

God no, how the hell are you such a good kisser?

Dammit Melina. NO. This is so wrong. You're 17, he's well. I don't really know but he is your teacher and this is not a good idea.

Then again, my life is sort of based on bad ideas. 

I guess I had him waiting too long because before I knew it, his lips were on mine again. And this time I didn't have it in me to pull away at all. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he lifted me up by the back of my legs. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he carried me over to his desk.

He gently bit down on my lip, making me gasp slightly, giving his tongue access to my mouth

He gently bit down on my lip, making me gasp slightly, giving his tongue access to my mouth. His dominated mine so I gently gripped on the ends of his hair, twirling one around my finger. This seemed to amuse him. He pulled me even closer to him by my butt. His center was now directly on mine, making me moan. 

His hands wandered underneath the back of my shirt, raising it slightly and running his fingers along my bare lower back. 

I let my one hand wander and run up and down his chest a few times, and then grabbed onto the collar of his shirt and gently tugged him closer to me. 

He broke the kiss and once he did, he seemed to break free from whatever trance he was previously in.

"I'm sorry Miss Garcia, I don't know what came over me" he was flustered, so was I.

"M-me either, sorry" I shallowly panted out. He looked confused. 

"Did you not like it?" Mr Armstrong asked me, as if he didn't already know.

"Of course, but I'm not stupid. Nothing more could come from.. whatever this is- was" I corrected myself. 

His eyes narrowed. What was I doing wrong? Isn't this how he wanted me to be reacting?

Apparently not.

"Alright. You're right. We're going to put this behind us. Consider your detention served and don't bother coming to the other two. See you in class." and with that, Mr Armstrong was gone and back to being a moody jerk.