The Sadie Hawkins Dance

Dawn POV

Since it's the weekend I kinda figured that I'd be home all weekend alone since my mom is always out helping others to choose what is right. I put on some loud music then I heard a knock at my door only to find out Dusk came over !

"Come on in Dusk." I say still in my pj's because I refuse to change.

He walks in unsure what to do. He's a bit awkward about it but he's blushing and he keeps looking then looking away.

Why does he have to be so perfect I think to myself. His fangs flash me when he smiles.

"So the Sadie Hawkins Dance is this weekend and I was wondering if you wanted to go.." I asked Dusk shyly.

"I thought you were gonna ask so I already bought the tickets." Dusk told me and I sat there stunned.

*time skip to 6:30*

Dusk POV

"Thank you for the ride mom." I tell my mom as I escorted Dawn out of the car. She looked absolutely stunning she was wearing a mint lace dress with light brown boots, her hair was curled and she just looked amazing. I couldn't take my eyes off of her.

We danced a lot of the night and this pixie kept trying to take me away from Dawn but I would learn to dance for her but I hated seeing her sad when I left.

The night ended and we took the lollipops from the dance it'd been the most amazing night of my life and with her by side I got the my life would be just as amazing every day if she stays that is.

Dawn POV

I heard the one direction song "best song ever" So I started dancing and singing along to it then the song ended and the night was over.

Dusk kissed me and when they took me home I walked in the house to very mad parents.

"A vampire Dawn really ?" My mom demanded.

"Yes mom. He's different than every guy I've ever met. He's amazing and truly loves me. He would never do anything to hurt me. I'm part Demon mom whether you like it or not I love the dark. I love him." I tell her breaking down crying.

" I'm so sorry Dawn I had no idea he was so important to you." My mom told me when I got a text from Dusk.

'Hey I think we need a break' -Dusk

'Whatever makes you happy' -Dawn

Dusk POV

What did I just do. She hates me now, I'll never get her back, what have I done ?!

I would rather leave her than have her leave me. I was scared I'd never be accepted, by her friends or family.
I was in so much pain I was in tears. She loves me and she cares. I hate myself for hurting her. I can't sleep. She texts me at one am.

'Dusk are you sure you want us apart? ' -Dawn

I could tell she was hurting but I still needed time to think.

'I just need time for us to think about things.' -Dusk