Panic Room

Dawn POV

I woke up surrounded by darkness, I saw only one figure it was Dusk but I couldn't tell who it was but I asked questions.
"Where am I ? Where is Dusk ? With all of these questions running through my mind and no answers it's making my head hurt.

Dusk POV

"Where is she ?! Where is Dawn?! Let me go right now so I can wring your neck you miserable low life!" I scream at the Head Councilman.

"Now now Dusk stay calm." He says to me

"Why should I ?" I spat at him

"Because if you don't Dawn will be face the consequences."

"What consequences?! Tell me where she is." I bark at him. "Stuck up asshole." I say under my breath.

"The consequences will be you will never see her again as long as you live; which is forever." He tells me coldly.

"So tell me why can't angels and vampires be together ?" I ask in my fighting tone, but I can't fight because I'm chained to a fucking wall.

"You really wanna know why ? Because if you have children it'll be a child of light and dark with unimaginable abilities. We've only seen one experience like this but instead it was a vampire and werewolf there child could transform that's when we turned them against each other. " He tells mead I'm sneering because if looks could kill mine would.

"You're heartless do you not believe in love at all ? Where's Dawn ?!" I scream at him.

"She's in the panic room, her worst experiences in life all around her. Would you like to ssssseeeee ?" The Head Councilman says his snake tongue flicking.

"What the fuck ! You're a sadistic bastard. Let her go! " Before I knew it my undead heart had created adrenaline, breaking what was holding me down. The TV flashed with Dawn screaming in pain saying 'Dusk ! Please don't leave me!" Her wings kept trying to move but all she could do was cry.

Dawn POV

Out of nowhere, I see a Dusk with Flutter he's telling me "You may be an angel but you sure are one hell of a bitch."

I'm screaming in pain because my heart aches all I can say is "Dusk ! Please don't leave me!"

Dusk disappears and so does Flutter. "Dusk, wherever you are. I love you, I really do. Please save me." With tears streaming down my face, the light shuts off and with that, I'm left alone with my aching heart in the pure dark.