Everything Is Gonna Be Ok

Dusk POV

I walk into school to see this Goblin named "Dalek" flirting with Dawn. I was so pissed that I was shaking. Did he not understand she is MY girl and that he NEEDS TO BACK OFF. He's so lucky Dawn is right there.

"Dusk you're here I'm sorry I didn't notice you !" Dawn says to me as she comes running over and jumps into my arms since I am like 6 feet tall and she only a wittle girl that's 4'11. "Is everything ok ?" She asks. Her voice is so damn calming that I stopped tensing, held her than snuggled into her neck.

"What did he say to you? " I ask her worriedly.

"He said that whenever I walk around I'm stunning." She told me and it made me so pissed.

"Dalek get the hell out of my girlfriends face." I yelled at him that little Goblin needed to back off of her.

"Or what ?" Dalek asked tempting me to fight him.

"Or we're gonna have problems." I told him through gritting teeth.

"Right. Whatever. Bye Dawn." He says winking at her.

Before I could even think my fist clashed with his face. "What did I tell you about flirting with my girlfriend."

"Dusk, Dalek my office now." The Head Mistress says.

Daleks mouth was bleeding and I didn't really care I just hoped I didn't get kicked out of school.

Dalek POV

Dawn was just standing there waiting for Dusk so I figured. I would try to flirt with her while I had the chance. Till tough guy decided here that he needed to punch me. I tell the Head Mistress as calmly as I can.

"Shall we call Dawn in to sort this all out ?" She asks me fluttering around with her pixie wings.

"I need her in here if I'm gonna be with him in a room." Dusk says glaring at me.
As he's holding his ribs.

*Dawn is called in*

Dawn POV

I walk over to Dusks side and I notice he's holding his ribs but also he has his fists clenched so tight that they're whiter than normal. As soon as I sat down by him all the tension released from his body and he snuggled in my neck.

"Alright boys so what happened." The principal asks.

"He was flirting with Dawn. " Dusk whispers but the Head Mistress hears it.

"Why did you punch him for it ?" She prods him.

"I don't wanna lose her like everyone else. She helps me to be a better person, I need her. I just don't want her taken from me by Dalek." The way he says his name it's as if you want a to beat him to a pulp.

"Everything is gonna be ok." I whisper in his ear. Then I kiss his neck because he loves that.

"Dalek let's get something straight right now ok? If someone is taken leave that relationship alone. Got it ? I'm sorry I sound mean Head Mistress but he needs to understand." I explain and make sure he gets the point.

"Keep going if you need to my young girl I just had to make sure it wasn't bullying. " The Head Mistress says.

" Head Mistress? " I ask her.

"Yes Dawn? " She replies.

"Would it be ok if I stayed by Dusks side and went to his classes because I don't feel safe alone." I say my eyes darting back and forth.

" Well of course, as long as you make sure you get your homework from every class after today. " The Head Mistress tell me.

"Thank you." I say before we exit the room leaving only her and Dalek.

Dusk POV

"Let's go to my house? " I ask Dawn and as she turns her hair flips just the right the right way so that the sun hits it and she sparkles.

"Ok. Is it ok if we get food on the way ?" Dawn asks me her face going pink around the cheeks.

"Of course where do you wanna go ?" I ask her and seeing the suprise on her face made me chuckle.

" Could we go to the Bloody Bite? " Dawn asks a smile trying to go across her face.

" The burger place ?" I ask laughing I thought she'd want a fancy restaurant.

" Well of course silly goose." Luminescence says laughing and then she boops my nose.

*At The Bloody Bite*

Dusk POV

" We'll get it to go." I tell the staff.

"Dawn? Is that you?" An unfamiliar voice says to her.

"Star?" Dawn says.

Dawn POV

"Star?" I question turning around.

"Oh who's this?" She says starting to twirl her hair. Since I was only holding Dusks hand she came up to his chest then put her hand on his chest.

"Could you not touch my boyfriend." I say to Star. This isn't the first time she's hit on someone I was dating.

"Hey ,Hun how would you like me to show you a good time. I'm a naughty girl, but I'm sure you already knew that." Star says winking at my boyfriend who does she think she is?!

"I'm sorry but first of all you're not my type. Second I'm in love with Dawn and third of all Dawn shows me better times without needing to be draped all over me." Dusk tells her and my heart just drops. "You may be a siren but you will never have me because my angel is better than any of you sirens."

"Let's go. Please I don't want trouble. " I say as I turn and start walking away.

"Mark my words Dawn he'll be mine before the year is over." Star yells back and tears spring my eyes.