The Next Two Months

Dusk POV

One word can describe how I feel. Heartbroken but then again I did this to myself I hurt her she probably wants nothing to do with me. I feel lost without her.

 I feel lost without her

Luminescence POV

Well it's been a couple months since I last talked to Dusk he probably doesn't want me around. I just wonder what I did to make him break up with me ? Well tomorrow is school again so I guess I need to get some sleep and quit thinking.

*the next day *

*the next day *

Dusk POV

I was going to talk to her I need her. I can't see her in pain. I walked into the school and we made eye contact and she looked away from me. I can't blame her though it's been two months.

"Luminescence let's talk." I say as I walk up to her.

"Alright. I'll be back guys." She tells her friends.

"Look I need to apologize about leaving you. I know you probably don't wanna be with me but I still love you. I am so in love with you." I tell her as I'm about to cry.

"I'll give you another chance but you will have to prove yourself first." Luminescence says as she crosses her arms, giving me a deadly look.

"Of course I will. Thank you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." I tell her as I pick her up and spin her then I lightly kiss the top of her head.

Luminescence POV

Dusk apologized and asked for another chance. After that the rest of the day of the day seemed to pass by in a blur because I was wondering how could he make it up to me ? What about his "blood promise" ?

I walked out of my fifth period exhausted to see Dusk but not only was Dusk there he was holding a bouquet of red roses.

"Oh Dusk you didn't have too

"Oh Dusk you didn't have too." I gasped and thanked him.

"Please be my girlfriend? A life without you isn't one I want to live in. You're the most amazing, beautiful, caring, loving and soulful, girls I've ever had the pleasure of being with and I know I want to spend the rest of my life for you but for now be my girlfriend? " As Dusk said all of this tears sprang to my eyes.

"Yes of course. One question though is the blood promise broken ?" I asked so hoping it wasn't.

"No its not." Dusk told me.

"One more question." I said trying to snap him out of his shock.

"Yes ?" He questions me.

"Why did you leave ?" I really wanted to know because that's what hurt the most.

"I was afraid you'd leave me." Dusk tell me

"No of course not because Dusk, I loveyou so much." I tell him

"I love you so much too." Dusk tells me and than kisses me passionately.