Jacob

9

9

Why does she do this to me?

I groaned letting myself plop down onto my bed. Ever since I seen Jasmine wearing my clothes late last night, old memories came rushing back.

As much as I wanted to be with her, I couldn't act on my feelings. Tamia has been there for me, when she wasn't.

Feeling a smirk form on my lips, still thinking about last night.

Jasmine's knees were practically buckling, she couldn't even stand up straight.

I just want to tease her a little bit, let her see what she missed out on. It's good to know that I still have that affect on her.

On instinct my tongue darted out and I found myself licking my dry lips.

I needed to get my mind off Jasmine.

Finally making my decision, I got up making my way to my bathroom to shower.

I was going to pay my girlfriend a visit.

*

"Oh my god baby! This is so cute, I'm going to go try it on okay?"

   We decided to go shopping for a little bit. I haven't took her in awhile because I've been busy with my music.

   So I thought this would be a perfect time.

   I haven't gotten any in awhile though, so I'm on the edge.

Her curves.

That ass.

Those soft ass lips.

I bit my lip following her to the dressing room. She was about to close the door till she realized I was behind her.

"Jacob what are you-"

I slightly pushed her inside the dressing room, locking the door behind me.

Tamia placed her hands on her hips while looking up at me.

Without hesitation I pushed her body up against the wall.

Tamia wrapped her legs around me, her hands gripping my curls.

   Our tongues collided, we were kissing eachother rough as hell.

   My hands slid up her thighs giving them a hard squeeze. Tamia let out a soft moan, she smirked while dropping her legs from around my waist and getting on her knees.

   I bit my lip, feeling her lips on me. She was sucking me up, like her life depended on it.

   "Shit, Tamia."