Jasmine

10

10

   "Alix's party is lit!!" Mya yelled in my ear, couldn't hear anything with the loud ass music blasting.

This party was lit though, nobody was really sitting down.

Everyone was having a good time, even Jacob. I looked over to the bar, he was all smiles while he talked to Alix.

I couldn't help but think if I did something wrong. The way he acted earlier was unusual.

He's always super sweet and genuine.

Earlier it felt like he didn't even want me near him.

"Let's go get a drink." Mya said to me in my ear.

I leaned over towards Mya's ear, "Jacobs over there."

Mya rolled her eyes "More of a reason to go over there, you look fine as hell. Flaunt it Jasmine,"

I was about to tell Mya hell no I wasn't going over there, but here I was making my way over there.

Mya pulled me through the crowd by my arm, when we reached the bar we stood right next to Jacob.

The bartender asked what we wanted and Mya told him.

I couldn't help myself, I looked at Jacob while biting my bottom lip.

Damn, he looked so handsome.

"Are you two enjoying the party?!"

Alix was standing in front of us, smiling hard as hell.

Mya smiled back "Hell yeah, thanks for inviting us girl!"

Alix rubbed Jacobs arm, while pulling him over to join in the conversation.

"Well Jacob here, was really excited that he seen Jasmine again. So any friend of Jacobs is a friend of mine."

Jacob looked at me, I slightly smiled at him.

He looked away "Well I'm bout to go chop it up, wit my niggas. Mya text D for me and see where he at, damn he always late to somethin."

   Before Mya could say anything, Jacob was already making his way through the crowd.

Something was definitely wrong.

I was going to find out what it was.

   "I'll be right back,"

   I ignored Mya and Alix's confusing looks. I made my way, towards Jacob.

   He was standing by some boys, I've never seen before.

   They looked like they were having a deep conversation.. but I didn't care we needed to talk now.

   I pulled Jacobs arm turning him towards me, he looked at me and frowned.