Jacob

Part 2

42

Jasmine is full of surprises.

Every day she amazes me.

I stood there in the treehouse looking at all the ballet pictures of Jasmine.

Damn, that girl is flexible as hell. I wonder why I haven't noticed that before.

I instantly bit my lip thinking about it.

"What do you think?" Jasmine asked me interrupting my thoughts.

I glanced at her then looked back at the pictures, "This makes me love you even more, this is dope Jas. Wow."

Jasmine blushed, I bit my lip looking at her. "My little ballet dancer."

She frowned and looked away from me, "Not anymore."

I kept my gaze on her, "Why you stop?"

Her whole vibe changed and the way she was looking at me gave me chills. "Baby, you don't have to tell me if it hurts you this bad...we can wait till you're ready."

She took a deep breath and tucked her hair behind her ear. "No, I'm gonna let this out. We need to know everything about eachother." Jasmine confessed.

I walked over to her and sat down as close to her as I could. "You wanna know some things about me?"

Jasmine nodded her head yes, "Of course, babe."

I gripped her hand tight and sighed, "I love walkin around the house naked like booty ass naked, letting it all hang out and swing."

Jasmine was laughing so hard I couldn't help but to laugh a little bit with her.

"Jacob you are crazy, is that what you do when you're home alone?" Jasmine asked me while smiling.

"Hell yea, I let it swing."

Jasmine pushed me playfully while laughing. "Shutup, I'm done with you."

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm just being honest baby." I told her while chuckling. "I also just wanted to see you smile."

Jasmine looked at me in my eyes and her cheeks turned red. She immediately turned away from me.

I grabbed her chin turning her face towards me, then I pressed my lips against hers softly. "You're cute, when you blush. Don't hide it from me." I mumbled into her lips.