Chapter Fifteen

<The Next Day>

-Adam's POV-

 I woke up and felt the familiar body that was snuggled into my chest. I carefully moved my head and looked down at Tommy, a smile tugged at the corner of my lips. I can't believe that I finally have my baby by my side. But that smile was quickly wiped off of my face, quicker than it appeared, because Tommy never said or gave any sign of us being back together again.

 My face fell as I thought about the past two days and realized that Tommy was just acting like a caring, loving friend and not in the boyfriend kind-of way. I wonder how long it would take to repair everything that I put him through. Between making him have a meltdown in school the second time I saw his face and breaking his heart into a million pieces when I broke up with him, the day I returned home; I realized that I have a lot of damage to repair.

 Honestly, everything that has happened to him recently; the loss of our dearest friend and his stepfather beating and almost raping him, I think he is at the point of having damages with absolutely no recovering from.

 I lied there, thoughts whirling around in my head and so far I haven't seen any solution or way to start repairing the damage. I felt him stir in my arms and his hari tickled my chin as he raised his head.

 "Good morning, Tommy." I said, softly not wanting to startle him and my fingers raked through his messy hair.

 He yawned, rubbing the sleep from his eyes and his brown eyes met mine. Then to my surprise, he pulled his body away from me and he let out a small sound as he almost fell off the edge of the bed.

 I reached out and wrapped my arm around his waist, catching him before he could fall, "Tommy, whats the matter?" I asked, startled by his sudden action.

 "I-I'm sorry, I mean... well... I'm not supposed to be in here... I'm supposed to be in the guest room." He stumbled as he found the right words and my face fell with the thought of him sleeping all alone.

 I pulled him back to his original spot, but he kept his distance which seemed to bother me but I didn't want to show anything, "Tommy, I put you in here. I wanted you to be here with me just in case you had a nightmare." I felt his body tense up at the work 'nightmare', I guess he remembered it.

 "Oh." He said after a few moments, "T-thank you." He said in a small voice.

 I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close, "Your welcome."

His body seem to relax as he leaned his head on my chest, "I miss this, being here."

I rested my shin on the top of his head and said, "I know, I missed this too."

 We just lied there in silence, enjoying each other's company, but it didn't last long until my door opened, startling both of us.

 "Mom said its breakfast time." Neil said as he stopped in my doorway.

 I gave him an angry look and shok my head, "Neil what did I say about knocking?"

 He shrugged his shoulders, "I forgot." Then my mom's voice sounded from downstairs.

 "Come on, before it gets cold and I eat all of you breakfast." Neil said as he ran back downstairs.

 I heard Tommy laugh softly and I looked down at him, "Wow, there is a sound I haven't heard in a while." I chuckled and smiled down at him.

 "Yeah, it feels good to laugh again." He replied and I unwrapped my arms from his waist.

 "Come on, before there is nothing for us to eat." I said as I got off the bed.

 We exited the room and I felt him close behind me as we walked down stairs.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hey everyone, yes a double update!... Please tell me in the comments if you guys are liking this book so far....

 Okay, here is a question for you guys.

 Who would like to be the main character in my newest book I'm working on?

Please comment or message me with your answer and please include:

Name:

Gender:

Hair/ eye color:

>>>>

In a huge thank you to everyone who has read my Adopted by Avi Kaplan book, this book will be an adoption by Adam Lambert book.

I am accepting the character information until midnight of February 29th. After that time and date, I will not accept anymore requests. So please get your information in before that date.

 Show Me The Light (Adam Lambert Fan Fic) will be posted sometime in the second week of March.

Love you all,

~Wolfy