Chapter Twenty

-Tommy's POV-

 I finally did it, I finally said the words that have been itching to get out of my mind. When I heard that loud crash, I knew that Adam was having another fit. Knowing the kind, lovable person that I am I immediately went to his side and settled the monsters that were raging inside his mind.

 I smoothed his hair that seemed to stick to his face as a cold sweat beaded on his forehead. His body jerked and I tightened my arms around him, afraid that he might be having another nightmare. His hands had a death grip on my sweat shirt. I could hear him mumbling something in his sleep and I thought of ways that he would calm me down.

 Then I remembered that he used to sing to me. I never had a good voice, I was always good with an instrument but I decided to hum the song that was in my head. As I hummed softly, I smoothed out his hair that seemed to be in all different directions and I rested my chin on top of his head. As the song progressed, his body seemed to relax and his grip seem to loosen.

 A smile snuck its way on my face as I lied there with my boyfriend in my arms.

 My boyfriend

The smile grew wider as the images flooded my mind with what happened just an hour ago. It was only an hour since Adam gave me his answer,but , it seemed like it was an eternity ago.

 I felt him stir in his sleep and he rubbed his face into my shirt. I giggled as his fingers grazed my sides, tickling me. His chest vibrated as he let out a chuckled and I felt him peck my cheek.

 "I miss that laugh." I heard a smile in his voice. My eyes trailed down to his face and there it was, his grin.

 "Hey babyboy." I smiled down at him.

 His crystal blue- grey orbs were like gravity pulling me towards him. I felt his hot breath blow softly against my lips and just as the gap thinned, his mom's voice yelled from downstairs.

 "Boys, dinner." Adam groaned and he quickly pecked my lips, long enough to leave a slight tingling feeling.

 "Way to tease, babe." I sighed, shoving him playfully and we got up from the bed.

 >>>>>>>>>>>>

 After a long, fun dinner; Adam and I were cuddled up in his bed. I giggled at the thoughts of dinner and how Neil and Adam were tossing their corn at one another and somehow, one way or another, I ended up having corn in my hair.

 "Tommy." Adam's voice cut through, bringing me back to reality.

 "Yeah, Adam?" I rolled over onto my side, looking at the side of his face.

 He was lying on his back, his arm was underneath my head and his other one was draped over his stomach.

 "Do you think we would end up like those other high school sweethearts? Where they date until after graduation and once that day is over, they drift apart?" My heart stopped with just the thought of not having Adam by my side for forever.

 My eyebrows furrowed as I tried to wrap my mind around what brought that question up, "Adam, what do you mean? Where did this come from?"

 He sighed and closed his eyes, then reopened them, "I mean, do you think you and I would last until the end of graduation?"

 "Adam, you're scaring me, where did this come from?" I pushed myself into a sitting position and turned towards him.

 He copied my actions, and his head bowed as he looked at his hands in his lap, "I'm sorry Tommy. Its just my mind thinking of the possibilities that this might not last." He confessed and I saw a tear slide down his cheek.

 I wiped it away with my thumb, and put my finger underneath his chin, gently pushing his face up until his eyes were on mine, "Adam, I get it you're scared. But we will be together forever, I promise."

 He sniffled and wiped his eyes with the back of his sleeve, "You promise?"

 I smiled, "Yes, I promise, baby boy." I wrapped my arms around his waist and he curled into my lap.

 Graduation is just in two weeks and with that thought of us not surviving after, were like a knife cutting open the stitches that were on my heart.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

(A/N: Sorry for the time skip)

-Two weeks later: Graduation Day-

 We finally did it, I looked over and through the crowd of students, I saw Adam smiling and his eyes found mine. Through the rain of falling graduation caps, I ran towards him, and his arms wrapped around my waist. He spun me around, my feet leaving the ground and they were back on the turf after spinning around in a full 360.

 "I can't believe we did it!" Adam exclaimed and his lips connected with mine, without giving me a time to speak.

 "Okay you two, you will have enough of that when you guys are in your dorm." Rose's voice said from behind me, and I pulled away, turning around to meet her smiling face.

 Turns out Adam and I were going to college together, at Cal-Tech. He is going for art and music and I applied for their music program as well.

 My arm draped over her shoulders, and Adam and I pulled her into a group hug, our foreheads were pressed together and we stood there in the middle of the turf. The students were walking around, friends finding one another and giving one another hugs, with tears running down their faces.

 I stood there, peeking through my lashes at Adam and Rose and I realized how much my life changed. We pulled away and Adam's parents took pictures. Looking at the school, over their shoulders, I could see all my memories playing like a movie in my head.

 Adam's raven black hair, his smiling eyes when we met in the theatre room.  Allison's laugh and how she was there for me. Rose and her shenanigans that she pulled with Adam and me.  Adam and I walking hand in hand through the halls. Kris showing up and becoming my best friend.

 All the memories, good and bad happened when I walked into those doors. I couldn't ask for a better life than what I have now, including the bad memories that went with it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Well my Glamberts, this is the end of the third installment to The Outlaws of Love Series. Now I don't know if there will be more books, but comment your thoughts please.

 As bunch of you know, stuff happened on here and in result I had to change my name on here. But one thing people don't know, no matter how much you send those nasty messages and hateful words, I am not going to back down and delete this account.

  So for those of you who were afraid that I was leaving Wattpad, I am not going anywhere soon.

 There is this song that I have recently came across and this is my message to all those haters:

No guts, no glory, So I'm going in hard. No fear, I've got an army. You can check my battle scars. I was made for this sh*t, I'm a motherf*cking warrior. Vicious and relentless; like a knight in shining armour .Got my shield and my sword and my head held high. Got my crew at my back and we'll gather, ride or die. Lose or win, or nothing. Yeah we ready for a fight.

We're all fucked, won't give up without a fight. We will rage until the day we die

~Master of Death (Blood on the Dance Floor): The Reckoning

>>>>>>>>>

 On that note, I'm going to leave you guys with that xD.

 Love you all,

~Wolfy