Keeping A Secret

Here's Chapter three!!!

--------------------------------------------------

"What do you mean by 'the ocean'?" he asked taking another step closer. I backed up and hit the railing of the ship. That's it! if I just fall of right now I'll get my tail back and I can swim away from these people. I leaned back and fell over the railing and was ready to splash into the water. But I was stopped by someone grabbing my hand. I looked up at the captain and struggled to escape his hand.

"Let me go! let me go!" I yelled. He grabbed my other hand and started to pull me up. I landed on top of him with a thud.

"You stupid Blondie! you could've drowned!" he said. I quickly stood up and tried again but he stopped me again.

"Do you have a freakin' death wish?!" he gripped onto my waist and threw me over his shoulder. I threw my arms and legs in every direction trying to get off this ship. He opened a door and carried me to a big room that was downstairs. He threw me on the bed and slammed the door closed.

"You're part of my crew now! stop being so stubborn. I'll check up in you later so why don't you cool your head off?" I heard him walk back upstairs and I darted to the door. I twisted the knob but it wouldn't open.

"He locked it..." I said to myself and looked around the room. I saw a window and ran over to it. I tried opening it but it wasn't designed to be opened. I sighed and fell on the bed.

"What do I do now? what will they do with me? I'm so scared.." I kept asking myself things but then realized something.

"They didn't figure out what I am...I might be safe after all." I whispered. I got a little sleepy from all the energy I spent on today. I yawned and got comfy on the bed.

"Still a pretty exciting birthday.." I mumbled before falling asleep.

~Time Skip~

I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling. Oh yeah, I'm not in the ocean anymore. I slowly sat up and stretched. I looked out the window and notice the sun was shining brightly. It's morning? I fell asleep in the middle if the day though. Guess I was more tired than I thought. I slid out of the bed and walked over to the door hoping it was unlocked. But it wasn't. Instead, there was a note. It said 'Hey Lass, I left some clothes on the nightstand. Take a bath and get changed into them. Yell for me once you're finished.'

I sighed and grabbed the clothes. I walked into what the humans call a bathroom and stepped into the bath tub.

"How does this thing work?" I asked myself. I stared at these two knobs and turned one if them. Water came pouring out of a pipe thing and I panicked.

"W-water?! oh no!" I tried to jump out if the tub before I got wet but it was too late. My legs fused back into my regular tail and I fell. The tub was filling up with water and making it hard to get out of the tub. After many tries, I got out and fell on the floor face first. I crawled out of the bathroom and searched for my satchel.

"I need to drink that potion before someone sees me." I searched as fast as I could and ended up finding it under the bed. I opened it and quickly gulped some of the potion down. Within seconds a light shone and my legs were back. I sighed in relief but felt my heart beat quicken as the door opened and Natsu walked in. He looked at me and blushed. I then realized that I was naked on his floor. I blushed and tried to cover myself.

"I-I'm sorry to walk in on you but I heard a loud noise and came to check on you." He covered his face with his hands and I threw a cover over myself.

"I was l-looking for my satchel." I was totally embarrassed.

"Well when you finish getting dressed come and find me." He was about to leave but then walked into the bathroom.

"Are you trying to flood my ship?" he said. Oh I forgot to turn the water off. I watched as he soaked up the water with a bunch of towels. He sighed and started to walk out of the room.

"If you're gonna be this troublesome I might just chain you up." He looked at me and smirked.

"Now hurry up Lass." with that, he shut the door and left me alone. I stood up and went to get changed.

"It's gonna be hard to keep my real self a secret if I'm this careless." I put the clothes on and looked at myself in the mirror. I was wearing a white blouse with frills at the end and a tight black skirt that was long enough to cover my butt. I put my hair up using a black ribbon he left with the outfit. I grabbed my satchel and opened the door.

"I have to keep this near me at all times.." I mumbled to myself. I walked up some stairs and opened a door that led me outside of the ship. I looked around and saw the captain talking to that Levy girl. I slowly walked over to him and he smiled at me.

"Okay Luce, you ready?"

A/N

Natsu almost found out Lucy's big secret! she better be careful who knows what'll happen if he saw her true self. Thank you guys for reading my boring story ^•^
~Silent