Healing And Feelings

Chapter six is here! hope you enjoy!!!
This chapter is in Natsu's point of view so I hope you like it.

--------------------------------------------------

I walked out of my room and headed to the infirmary to check up on Wendy. I walked in and saw the place was a mess. It hasn't been this messy since Gajeel got injured during a battle.

"Wendy, have you found anything yet?" I asked concerned for Lucy. She shook her head and teared up a little bit.

"I don't know anything about this sickness...I'm sorry that I'm no help." She slumped her shoulders and got really depressed. I patted her on the head and smiled.

"It'll be fine, you're the greatest doctor I know. I'm confident that you'll figure it out." I cheer her up and she kept searching and causing more of a mess. I walked out and let her do her job. I decide to check on Levy who was researching about this song. I walked into her room and saw her on the floor with opened books surrounding her. She was mumbling stuff to herself and then looked up at me.

"Did you figure anything out about this song?" I asked with a worried tone in my voice. She stared at me and then back to the books. She sighed and scratched the back of her head.

"I just don't get it at all...it doesn't make any sense." She said. I looked at her confused and sat next to her.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She stared at a different book and tapped her finger against her lips.

"I just can't wrap my brain around it Captain. It just doesn't make any sense at all.." she said. I sighed and looked at the floor.

"Are you sure that Michelle isn't a mermaid?" Levy's sudden question made my eyes widen. I looked up at her and shook my head.

"If she was a mermaid then that would mean Lucy is one too. and as we all can see, Lucy has human legs. Michelle had human legs too." I stated. Levy just sighed.

"The Cursed Song....its something only mermaids can do. The mermaid isn't singing but instead crying. To the human ears it sounds pleasant but that's what they want you to think. Legend says that mermaids would sing The Cursed Song and cause all the ships around them to sink." Levy kept explaining it to me but I couldn't really believe it.

"It says in this book that when one mermaid listens to another mermaid sing, it can be fatal..." She said. I stiffened up.

"What happens to them?" I asked, a little scared to find out.

"When a mermaid listens to another mermaid sing, it can cause them to drown in the sea, lose there powers, strength, and they basically fade away from existence..." Her voice got lower at the last part but I heard it all. I stood up and clenched my fists. I ran back to the infirmary and looked at Wendy who was working on a medicine.

"Wendy!!! did you find a cure?" I yelled at her causing her to jump. She looked at the finished product and frowned.

"It might work, but it will only give her strength for a certain amount of time.." She said disappointed. I took the medicine and ran back to my room. Erza was at Lucy's side when I busted through the door. I ran up to Lucy and shook her awake.

"Cap..in..?" she mumbled like she was about to lose her voice. I handed her the medicine and a cup of water. She slowly drank the water and within ten minutes the medicine started to kick in. She sat up and looked at me. I sighed in relief and sat on the foot of the bed. Erza left, shutting the door behind her. Silence fell between us and it got really awkward. I didn't know what to ask.

"How come that song didn't affect us?" I asked. She looked away but still answered.

"Michelle tricked us into going into that cave. The song affected me because she wanted me to be weak enough to stay by her side." She spoke like she was a broken little girl.

"Why did you tell us to leave Luce?" I asked not breaking eye contact with her.

"She wanted to kill you guys just like she did to my...mom..." her voice cracked at the end and I could see the sadness in her eyes.

"How did you beat her, and how come we didn't find her body?" I asked more seriously. She balled up her fists but still spoke.

"She wore a necklace that kept her alive all this time. I broke it and she disappeared.." She looked like she was in so much pain just telling me as this. Now it's time for the real question.

"Luce, Levy told me something interesting.." I watched as her face went pale.

"Oh? what did she tell you?" she said nervously.

"Luce, is it true you're a mermaid?"

A/N

Hellllllo guys!! how did you like this chapter? I thought it was okay but let me know so I can improve. Thanks a lot for reading you guys! (:
~Silent