See You Later

We're now are on chapter twenty four, what will happen now? Natsu woke up but what is going on with Lucy? read on to find out.

--------------------------------------------------

"Luce!! your tail!!" Natsu yelled in concern. I looked down at my tail and frowned.

"Oh..look at that, I'm starting to dry up." I said casually.

"What does that mean?! you're not gonna die are you?" he yelled. I laughed lightly and shook my head.

"It just means I need to get into the ocean before I completely dry up." I told him.

"But what about that potion?" he asked. I shook my head again and pointed at Levy.

"Levy, in my satchel." I said. She opened it and pulled out an empty bottle.

"I have no more of the potion. I was only suppose to be on the surface for a week. My time is already up.." my voice trailed off towards the end. Natsu stared at me in shock.

"You can't leave!" Wendy yelled.

"We want you to stay!!" Juvia shouted.

"Stay with us!" Levy cried out. I smiled at all of them and then looked at my tail.

"I'd love to but, I'll die if I stay any longer.." I spoke and then gazed up at Natsu who still wore a shocked expression. I put my hand against his cheek and he set his hand on mine.

"Luce..." he whispered. I smiled trying to keep myself from crying.

"I know that you just woke up but....it's time for me to go. Natsu, this is goodbye..." I mumbled. I stared at him and watched as a tear streamed down his face.

"If it's not too much to ask, can you throw me back into the ocean..?" I asked him, his eyes were quivering. He slowly picked me up bridal style and walked to the side of the ship. He gripped onto me tightly as we got to the edge. He looked at me hesitantly but I nodded. He dropped me and I fell in the water with a splash. I looked at my tail and it was back to normal. I smiled to myself and popped my head out of the water. The whole crew was on the side of the ship and stared down at me. I waved at them and they all waved back.

"We'll miss you!"

"We'll never forget about you!"

"Live happily okay?" they all said their goodbyes with tears in their eyes. I spotted Natsu who had his arms crossed and frowned at me.

"Natsu..." I mumbled. He clicked his tongue.

"I can't stand this..." he said. He slammed his hands on the railing and glared at me.

"LISTEN UP LUCE! I'M NOT GIVING UP ON YOU! I'LL FIND A WAY TO GET YOU BACK!!!" He yelled at me. I couldn't hold it in anymore and let my tears overflow. I smiled at him and nodded.

"I'm looking forward to it, Natsu." I said and wiped away my tears. The ship was still moving but I stood still and watched as they drifted away. I waited until I couldn't see them anymore and then I dove down into the water, not leaving a trace. I reached for my satchel and realized it wasn't with me anymore. I smiled to myself.

"They'll need it more than me.." I swam deep down to the sea floor and disappeared.

~Time Skip Natsu's POV~

"Captain Natsu!!!" Levy Yelled.

"What is it Levy?" I replied. She ran up to me and handed me a piece of paper.

"A bird delivered it just now, it's from-"

"Lucy!" I cut off Levy midsentence and yelled. I smiled and opened it up, reading the writing. I gasped and looked up at Levy.

"Luce is on her way to Hargeon!" I said. She smiled.

"That's really close by, we can change our directions if you want!" she said, pointing at the wheel. I Nodded and she ran off to change our course.

"It's been three months..." I mumbled to myself and stared out at the ocean.

"I can't wait to see you, Luce.." I whispered.

~Another Time Skip, Still Natsu's POV~

"We're finally here Captain!" Gray exclaimed. I gazed out and spotted the port if Hargeon. We anchored down and walked off the ship.

"Do you know where she could be?" Erza asked.

"This city is really big.." Wendy said, looking around.

"Is she really here?" Levy questioned hesitantly.

"Can she even be on land anymore?" Gray pointed out. The whole crew sighed but I chuckled.

"We just got here, don't give up so easily. Besides, she's here, I know it." I said, voice full of determination. I flashed a smile at them and pointed at the city.

"Now let's go find us a mermaid!" I declared.

"Aye!" they all yelled in unison and ran of in different directions. I ran off, heading towards the center of the city. After a long run, I reached a fountain and stopped for a breather. I flipped my head in every direction, hoping I'd spot her. But no luck. I threw my head down and covered my face with my hands.

"I wonder if the others had any luck..." I mumbled to myself and sighed.

"I should head back to the ship, the sun is gonna go down soon.." I stood up and started to walk I the direction of the ship. I heard footsteps behind but chose to ignore it.

"Aw, you won't even turn around Natsu-San?" I know that voice. I sighed and looked behind me.

"Sting.." I muttered in disappointment. He smiled at me and waved.

"Been a while huh?" he asked. I nodded, trying to keep my fist from hitting his face.

"Hey, there is a bar nearby, let's go to it!" he said.

"Why should I?" I asked in annoyance.

"Well Rogue and I gotta tell you and the rest of your crew something. It's important." I started to walk away and I slowly started to follow him.

A/N

Well Sting just popped back into the story, what does he know? I guess you'll have to read the next chapter to find out. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! until the next chapter, byeee!! ;)
~Silent