The Tip

Chapter fourteen! Back to Lucy's point of view now! hope you enjoy!!!

------------------------------------------------

I woke up and yawned loudly. I looked at my surroundings and notice the girls were still sleeping happily. Me and Levy shared a bed while Wendy and Erza shared the other. I slid out of the bed and quietly exited the room. At the same time, Natsu walked out of the boys room and looked over at me.

"Hey Luce." he said softly and smiled. I smiled a little bit and turned away. I walked out of the building but I felt like I was being followed. I glanced behind me and saw Nastu a few feet away from me.

"Captain, please don't follow me." I said somewhat irritated. He shook his head and walked faster to shrink the distance between us.

"I wanna walk with you." He sounded like a child but even if I kept rejecting him he still wouldn't listen. I sighed as we continued walking around the town. We stopped at some shops to get supplies for the ship. A few hours passed by and we eventually got tired of holding all the things we bought. Natsu told the crew to meet up at the ship by the afternoon. We headed to the ship since it was almost time to leave anyway. When we got there, the boys were already waiting, the girls came shortly after us. I watched as they got to us but noticed there was an extra.

"Who is that?" I asked.

"Aren't you that waitress at the bar??" Natsu spoke up. The woman nodded and looked rather uncomfortable.

"Juvia wants to know if she could join your crew." she said. Natsu smiled.

"Okay, so who is Juvia?" he asked. Erza pointed at the woman.

"She is."

"Oh okay, you can join if you want, but is there a reason why?" Natsu asked. Juvia blushed and looked over at Gray.

"Juvia has fallen for Gray-Sama.." she said, completely embarrassed. Everyone looked at Gray who also blushed.

"D-don't look at me like that!" He yelled. Wendy and Levy giggled at his reaction which made him blush more.

"Okay okay, welcome to the team Juvia, glad to have you join us. Now everyone on the ship!" Natsu yelled and everyone boarded the ship. I looked around and felt like something was wrong. Then it hit me.

"Um you guys....what happened to Sting and Rogue???" I asked confused. I looked at the spot where they were chained up but they were missing.

"Oh, Gajeel let them go after we got here, they didn't want to have anything to do with us." Gray stated.

"Wait, Lucy, did you think we'd leave them on our ship by themselves? are you crazy?" Wendy teased me and laughed. I laughed with her, realizing that it was a stupid question. We loaded all the supplies on the ship and opened the sails.

"Where are we going now?" I asked. Natsu looked at me and shrugged his shoulders.

"I have no clue, just going where the wind takes us I guess." he stated. Then Juvia walked up to us, with an awkward expression.

"Um, Captain, Juvia knows of a place we could visit.." She mumbled. His eyes shifted to hers.

"Well, what is at this place?" he asked.

"Well it's not that far from town, it's a little island. I heard rumors from sailors when I was working at the bar. They say that there is a mermaid who lives on the island." She said.

"I know that it might be just a rumor but Gray-Sama told me you were hunting for a mermaid, so I just wanted to share what I knew." She added, awkwardly scratching her cheek. Natsu's eyes widened and the corners of his lips twitched into a smile.

"Really? a mermaid you say? then let's go to this island!" he yelled with glee. He dragged Juvia to the wheel along with Levy.

"Do you know the coordinations from here to the island?" Levy asked. Juvia explained what she knew to Levy who nodded when she finished. Levy typed the directions in and the ship's sails shifted and we slowly turned in the direction of the island.

"Thanks a lot for this information Juvia! you're fitting in already!" Levy said. Gray walked up to them and Juvia started to blush.

"Thanks a lot Juvia." he said sweetly. She looked like she was about to faint but instead just rapidly nodded her head. I looked over at Natsu who was heading into his bedroom.

"Erza, help Juvia with her stuff, her room will be next to Gray's." Natsu stated and continued to his room. Juvia couldn't hold it in anymore and fainted. Gray caught her before she fell to the floor. He picked her up bridal style and walked over to Erza who was holding Juvia's things. They both walked to the crew's rooms and I noticed Juvia was blushing more than earlier. I laughed softly then headed to Natsu's room. When I opened the door, I didn't see him. I heard water running and figured he was taking a bath. I jumped on the bed and sighed loudly.

"I have a hard time believing a mermaid lives on a island." I mumbled to myself. I rolled around the bed and pulled the covers over my face.

"I doubt we'll find a mermaid there, but I guess it gives us something to do.." I added. I heard a door open and uncovered my face. My eyes landed on Natsu who was shirtless and only had a towel wrapped around his waist. I felt my face get hot and realized I was blushing. I covered my face with the covers yet again.

"C-Captain! please put some clothes on before you walk out of the bathroom!" I shouted, completely embarrassed.

"Sorry forgot to get a change of clothes." I listened to his feet moving towards the dresser next to the bed. I didn't dare to uncover my eyes until I knew he was clothed.

"Okay you can look now Luce."

A/N

Heyyyyy guys! so how was the chapter? did ya like it? Juvia is a new member of the crew! yay!there was even a slight Gruvia moment for you guys. I hope you enjoyed and keep reading! thanks ^•^
~Silent