A Break

Hey! this is chapter thirteen and it's gonna be in Natsu's point of veiw!!! I hope you enjoy the chapter!

------------------------------------------------

I stood in my room with a shocked expression on my face. Lucy never yelled at me like that before. (Pretty sure she did when you dragged her onto the ship after just meeting her.) I didn't expect her to tell me all of that so fast. I didn't even expect her to be a princess!! I faced the door and sighed.

"Just leave me alone, you don't get it. you never will!"

Her voice echoed in my head. What does she mean? I better not chase her right now, she looked pretty angry at me.

"I'll leave her alone for now, then ask her again." I said to myself.

"CAPTAIN NATSU!" I heard Erza yell from above and jogged up the stairs to the deck. I ran up to Erza who was with Wendy and Levy.

"What is it Erza?" I asked. She looked at Levy and they both nodded.

"Captain Natsu, well you see..." Levy trailed of and looked at Wendy who looked at Erza. She sighed and crossed her arms.

"Captain, we're close to the town of Clover and wanted to take a break." She stated.

"Tired of the ship so quickly?" I joked.

"No, but Clover is a really popular town!" Wendy said.

"And it's really pretty!" Levy also said.

"There is a lot of shops there." Erza added. I sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Hey hey Salamander! don't forget we need to get some more resources for the ship!" Gajeel yelled from across the deck.

"We might as well just do it. Anyway, we're already here." Gray shouted from the nest. I looked and noticed we were already anchored down at the harbor. I growled but gave in.

"Fiiiiine! one night in Clover then we leave!" I yelled in defeat. They all cheered and ran off of the ship.

"Erza, book us an inn for the night!" I screamed. She threw a thumbs up in the air without stopping. They all disappeared so fast and I just finished walking off the ship. I sighed and scratched the back of my head.

"Wild crew I got huh?" I asked myself. I threw my hands over my head and decided to walk around the town.

~Time Skip~

"WOOHOO!!!!" Erza screamed. We were at a bar next door to the inn we were gonna stay at and Erza was drunk. Not only her but also Gray and Gajeel. Wendy and Levy were laughing and dancing around like idiots. I just sat down with a cup of booze in hand. I laughed to myself as I watched my crew act crazy. Gray was stripping his clothes off and flirting with a waitress. Erza just danced on a table and is challenging strangers to fight her. Gajeel just stared at Levy and getting jealous over Wendy spending more time with her. I looked around the whole bar but couldn't find Lucy.

"Hey, Levy! do you know where Lucy is at?" I shouted across the bar.

"She said something about wanting to get a breath of fresh air and hasn't been back since." She shouted back. I stood up and walked up to Levy.

"How long ago was this?" I asked with a worried expression.

"About fifteen minutes? I wouldn't worry about her though, she can handle herself. she's got a powerful kick too!" she replied. I darted out of the bar and looked in every direction. I didn't see anyone outside, it was so late everyone is probably asleep. I ran down the sidewalk and looked very where for her.

"I hope she's okay." I mumbled to myself. I ran toward to the towns' beach and looked for her there. I didn't see her so I was about to leave but stopped. I glanced at the water and saw a figure swimming. I walked up to it and as I got closer, I noticed it was a girl.

"Luce, is that you?" I called out. The figure looked at me and the moonlight shined on their face. I smiled and sighed in relief.

"It is you Lucy, thank god you're okay." I said, getting closer to her.

"What are you doing here? leave me alone." she said coldly. I frowned a little but kept getting closer to her.

"Stay back you stupid Captain!" she growled.

"Why? what's wrong with you? you haven't talked to me at all today ever since I found out you're a mermaid." I growled back. I don't like being ignored. Did I even do anything to make her angry? I don't remember doing anything of the sort.

"Wait a second.." I spoke softly. I stared a her and tried to get a closer look at her feet.

"Do you have human legs right now?" I asked she hesitated but then shook her head.

"It's my tail, anytime I get wet, (*wiggles eyebrows* that's what she said...) my legs disappear and my tail comes back. That's why I keep my satchel with me at all times." She pointed at her satchel that was attached to her hip like always. When she told me that something clicked in my head.

"So when you spilt the cup of water that time, your tail came back?" I asked. She just nodded and then I blushed.

"A-and that time I walked in on y-ou too right?" I stuttered and was kind of embarrassed. She blushed and nodded yet again.

"I'm sorry you saw that" she mutter loud enough for me to hear. Suddenly I heard voices from a distance.

"CAPTAIN! LUCY! WHERE ARE YOU?" it was the crew. I sighed in irritation.

"They're gonna wake the whole town." I said to myself. I then realized something and looked back over at Lucy.

"Luce, you gotta change back! quickly!" I yelled. She just sighed and waved her hand in the air.

"Turn around, and don't look until I tell you." She demanded. I listened and face my back at her. I heard a bunch of rustling behind me but I also heard the crew getting closer to us.

"Okay I'm finished." Lucy said as she walked up next to me. The crew got up to us and I sighed in relief. Everyone was basically sobered up except for Erza, who was still drunk and yelled on and on about wanting to fight someone. We dragged her back to the inn and threw her on a bed, she fell asleep almost instantly. The rest of the girls walked in the room and fell asleep. The boys had their own room, Gajeel and Gray crashed on the beds and I laid down on the couch. Without even trying, I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

A/N

Wellllllll Natsu and the crew were on a nice little break huh? lol I hope you enjoyed the chapter and keep reading! thanks a lot!
~Silent