I'm Finishing This

Bam! chapter twenty two!!! Lucy is on her way back to the Fairy Tail crew, will she bring Natsu back? lets find out!

--------------------------------------------------

The three girls ran out to the deck after hearing Gray scream.

"What's going on Gray?" Erza yelled. Gray was in the nest and pointed out to the ocean. They looked and all of them went wide eyed.

"Er-Erza what is that?" Wendy asked, trembling.

"I-I don't know.." Erza replied. The crew trembled at the site of what was swimming at them. Erza clicked her tongue and flipped her head towards the rest of the crew.

"READY THE CANNONS! AIM THEM TO THE WEST!!!" Erza screamed at them and they snapped out of their fear.

"Yes ma'm!" they yelled in unison.

"LEVY! YOU FIND OUT WHAT THAT THING IS! WENDY PROTECT THIS SHIP FROM ATTACKS!" Erza demanded and they both nodded, running off.

"GAJEEL AND GRAY DON'T YOU DARE MISS THAT THING! JUVIA GO PROTECT THE CAPTAIN!!" Erza commanded them and they all ran off to their destinations. Erza equipped two swords and rapidly climbed the very top of the ship. She watched as the creature got closer. She prepared herself for the worse but thought positive for the rest of her crew. She stared at the monsters face and gasped.

"N-no way!"

~Time Skip Back To Lucy~

I was getting really close to them, I can feel it. I looked ahead of me and noticed a weird sea creature.

"I've never saw anything like that before, what could it be?" It looked like a whale, but it was uglier (lol...) and looked more dangerous. I stared at it in confusion but then gasped as I looked at its face. It was none other then Lisanna.

"What are YOU doing here!?" I screamed at her. She didn't hear me and kept swimming. I looked ahead of her and noticed a familiar ship. My pace quickened as she got closer to them, slowly rising from the water.

"READY THE CANNONS!!" I heard Erza's voice. I swam past Lisanna unnoticed and went straight to the ship. I jumped on the side of it and tried climbing up to the deck. When I reached it, I looked around and saw everyone frantically running around. I struggled to crawl up on the deck but Levy stopped what she was doing and looked my way.

"Lu-Chan!" she yelled. She ran up to me, helping me up. I smiled at her.

"Thanks Levy, but I need to give you something." I quickly handed her my mothers diary from my satchel.

"This is my mothers diary, the book you have called Book Of Mermaids was written by her. This has the whole truth about my people. Take it." She nodded and grabbed it from my hands.

"Lu-Chan, that creature it's-"

"Lisanna. I know, I'm going to get rid of her now. I wanted you to have that book first though." She smiled at me. I glanced at the rest of the crew that were trying to keep Lisanna from getting any closer.

"I'll protect you guys, cause you're my family." I said and smiled back at Levy and gave her my satchel. Without another word, I dived back into the water and made my way to Lisanna.

"WHERE IS THAT BLONDE BIMBO? TELL ME!!!!" Lisanna yelled as a cannon ball hit her hand.

"I'm right here!!!" I screamed at her and she flipped her head in my direction. She instantly tried to grab me but I dodged her hand.

"Wow Lisanna, you sure turned into a ugly beast."(I really don't like Lasagna, I mean Lisanna...) I said, making her growl in frustration. I put some distance between us and got in a fighting pose.

"Star Dress Mermaid Form!" I yelled and suddenly I was surrounded in a bright light. As the light dulled down, I was in my new and more powerful form.

"I won't forgive you, you will pay for what you've done to my father!" I yelled and summoned my whip. She smiled at me and flicked her tail in my direction. It was too big to dodge, so it hit me and sent me flying. Another cannon ball hit her, giving me an opening. I grabbed her wrist with my whipped and swam around her. The whip tied her up, making her arms unusable. I smiled and threw my hands in front of me.

"I won't give you mercy this time!" I yelled and sent a pink light swirling towards her. She didn't try to move out of the way and just took the hit. I watched as she turned back into her normal form and slowly started to fall to the sea floor. I swam to her, she was laughing.

What's so funny?" I asked coldly, preparing another attack. She opened one of her eyes and smiled at me.

"I knew I had no chance, but still, I was so full of rage. I wanted to kill you the moment I saw your face. I wanted to crush all the people you loved, and I was so close." She chuckled at her last words.

"I was so close, but at least I took away the love of your life..." She said proudly. I looked at her confused.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She closed her eye and sighed.

"You don't even know who your fated partner is? pathetic." I got angry and grabbed her by the shoulders, shaking her back and forth.

"What do you mean by that? are you trying to tell me that-" I stopped talking as I realized what she meant. I looked at her with wide eyes, a smile still plastered on her face.

"But it's too late for him, he's de-" before she could even finish, my whip was wrapped around her neck.

"You...you had the nerve of calling me a monster earlier. But in reality you're the one with so much more blood on your hands." I tightened the whip and she struggled for breath.

"Guh...uh.."

"Now I'll end your life." Without letting her say anything else, I snapped her neck. Her body slowly dissolved within the water. I changed back into my normal form and turned my head towards the ship.

"Natsu..."

A/N

Hey! I'm sorry if the fight scene sucked, I know it was kinda rushed but I just wanted Lisanna to die already. Anyway, Lucy just found out something really interesting. Keep reading to see what happens next! ^•^
~Silent