Deal?

Theseus pov
I was now twelve and I was a bully. I was now feared instead of laughed at I loved it. No longer would I be the weak the weak bowed down to me. My father would pay with time when I find him. I became this a year after I came to this orphanage. Exactly during my 6th birthday . I remember it very clearly.
FLASHBACK
Today was my birthday nothing special now. But back then with my mom it was the most important thing to me after my mom of course. She would sing to me buy me a cake. She made it so special. My thoughts often wandered over to her. Yet here those thoughts were my sanctuary. Travis a roomate made this palce hell to me. The last straw was today he told me something I will never forgive him for. He asked " Hey loser! Why did your mom leave you?" I stayed silent and kept thinking of my mom but even that shattered at that next comment he made. " Maybe she juat got tired of living with the biggest mistake in the world!" I couldnt control myself I swung at him with inhuman strength he died. I didnt mean to but I laughed his pain was good. Everyone in the room froze and muttered "His eyes there red im scared." It felt good to be feared. I threatened then they stayed silent about this. We said Travis ran away pathetic they believed it with no second thoughts.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
I got ready for bed after a hard day of being the "boss". I always dreamed of my mom hugging me and saying I love you. Today it started the same but my mom disappeared and was replaced by a traingle with a top hat and bow tie. He laughed and I got angry my mom was gone for the second time in my life. I was done crying. I started to yell but the traingle raised his hand as a signal to stop. I felt I had to obey and i did stop.I felt scared. Who could stop me with just a gesture? This thing meant buisness.
Bill's pov
My son was no innocent child. He was like me an insane person that laughed at pain. I never knew why I had him with "her". I guess that I was to caught up with other things when I slept with her. I was angered when she told me. I told her I never loved her that she was a fling. A mistake that could be forgotten. My son was never going to be claimed. She said fine and I left. I had no idea of what he would become. Yet I looked at him once in a while. I was bored so seeing a mistake lifted my spirits! I saw when he killed that boy he was more like me than his mom. Now he was as old as that annoying know it all pinetree and his sister. He could be my key to sucess. I would use him and make him a demon. The thing he should have been not a human. I went into his mind. He was dreaming of his mother saying I love you. I thought of it with distaste. I took his mom's place. His eyes clouded with anger I laughed. The boy was thinking he was tough. He wasnt tough he just acted. I stopped him from yelling. I just had to lift my hand and it was done. He was scared I liked that. He knew he just had to listen to me. I then spoke" The names Bill Cipher. I do mean buisness if you were wondering. I need you to make a deal with me. I need you to help me. You will be my back up plan. You must keep become my right hand. If I fail I want you to do what I failed to do. Understand?"
Thesues pov
I was confused this thing wanted my help yet I would get nothing in return. I had to ask him what i got out of it. I just had to. The traingle named bill  then laughed at me. I had no idea. It got me angry who was he to laugh  at me. He then said" Your reward will be how to find your dad because I know you hate him." His words made my mind up I stuck out my hand. Bill's hand was surronded by blue fire I didnt care I took it. The deal was made there was no going back now.