Horrible Revelation and Finding Refuge

Theseus pov
I opened my eyes I was healed. Thank goodness I felt close to death. But I wish I would have died when I found my father seeing me with disgust again. Maybe he was watching me with that look while I was asleep. I rose from the ground. I knew he was disappointed he wanted the pines dead. I had saved them instead. My heart just wouldnt let me leave them or more precisely
her. My dad didnt see it like that. He started laughing and saying " Do you know what you cost me son. We could have had the pines in our control. But your stupidity cost us that. I dont know why I even allowed you to live. I should have killed you. Want to know something your mom was an easy target to kill. She barely put up a fight when I killed her with my magic. Just that you saw her dead which was an unexpected surprise. But she was a nuisance good riddance!" I was shocked then angry. How could he I started crying. My mom was killed by my dad. I wished that I hadnt been born and caused this. Yet here I am and I have someone to protect. I stopped crying. I gave Bill an insane grin. He was calm and he said" Your no longer my son for the second time. You want to hurt me kill me. I will give you the chance. Come get me to make it fair I will be a 12 year old like you okay. Your not worthy of being a son of mine. You will regret the decision you made. Ill be here to help you. If you want to be my son. again you will have to be my right hand. Which means a demon not half." I shook my head as a no to that offer. I ran at him a 12 year old. I punched him in the nose. He started to bleed yet he laughed. He said " pain is hilarious!" I was frustrated he would just get back up. I still ran at him and raised my hand to strike him. He knew that I was about to punch him again and moved out of the way. He jumped on me after I fell on the floor result of me running at full speed at him. He started punching non stop I was close to blacking out. I grabbed his fist as it came down to knock me out. I kicked him in the chest and sent him flying off. I started getting up but it was hard to see. He brought me close and whispered" Good riddance." I felt something cold in my lower ribcage section. Then pain painful pain. He let me go and I feel on my knees. I had a knife below my ribcage a silver one. I started shivering uncontrollably Bill looked at me with triumpth. He had won and my life was now slowly disappearing. He laughed and in a flash of light he was gone. I knew that the mystery shack was close. With wobbly knees I made my way to it.
Dippers POV
we were having a campfire outside to celebrate our cousin's arrival. It was nice we were eating smores telling each other scary stories. Even wendy and soos stayed to celebrate. I couldnt shake the feeling of guilt. I hated that kid but he saved us. But for now my mind was set in keeping our cousin safe. Out of the corner of my eye I saw a figure coming towards us. It was a very bloody figure that was shaking uncontrollably. I thought here we go again. I ran to him.
Theseus pov.
It was cold very cold. I was shaking without control. As i made my way to the shack I saw a campfire outside. i decide to check there first. Dipper was the first to see me. He looked at me with a hint of annoyance. Then ran at me. He flashed a flash light at me. one look over and his eyes were wide eyed. He called his sister Mabel over. He told her"Mabel come grab his hand we need to bandage him up. Look at him he's bleeding lets go. Bailey you to your mom was a nurse did she teach you how to do first aid?" Bailey nodded a yes. She had a look of horror in her face. I wasnt in good shape I was dying. Maybe I should just let go. I almost did but Mabel noticed and shook me. I opened my eyes we were already inside the shack. The first thing I told them was who I was. I told them " I'm Theseus Cipher. The son of Bill. I need your help please." I looked at Dipper he said " Mabel we shouldnt heal him I go back on what I said. He is Bills son who knows what Bill has told him to do. He is evil just like Bill." I then asked to talk to Dipper alone. Dipper reluctanly agreed. Mabel and Bailey went to tell Stan they were alright and to not worry. As the door closed I sat up even if it hurt. I told Dipper" Bill did this to me becuase of you guys. I saved you and its costing me my life. I got into a fight after he told me he killed my mom. It was a bad experience but I still need to watch over you guys. I like your cousin she is making me feel weird inside. I care for her alot. You have to understand I need to protect you more than ever. Bill will come and try to kill you. I will protect you and your family just give me a chance." Dipper couldnt believe Bill would do this to his son even if he was insane. Dipper was thinking he then said he would let me protect him. I made a deal with him after I would protect them and he would get what he wanted. I would give him anything. He chose to get nothing he said he was fine with what he had. I then yelped he called Bailey and Mabel back in. He told Bailey to get the first aid kit. When she did Dipper laid me down and told me to relax. They werent happy with what they saw. The knife was buried deep under my rib cage. I then realized what they wanted to do. They were going to pull it out. But to do so they had to lift my shirt up. I felt uncomfortable with both the girls watching. Dipper must have sensed my discomfort and told them to turn around. Dipper reached over to get the knife handle. I shook my head got my hand on the handle and pulled. I grimaced it hurt to much I almost lost conscionsness. But i had it out of me. I asked to take a shower and I did. I changed clothes Dipper let me borrow some of his. I felt weird with his clothes on and I even put my own bandages on. It wasnt perfect but it helped me out. The pain was still intense. I went down to the living room. Were only Mabel was there. I had asked her to let me talk to her. She was scared of me. I had tried to kill her. I gave her a smile she calmed down a little bit. I told her the same thing as Dipper. But I apologized about trying to kill her. She accepted. I then started to cry and I hugged her. I told her I had no one left. I was alone. I then made up my mind I wanted her to be my aunt. I wanted the way she made people happy to make me happy. I asked she then said yes. I hugged her while saying thank you. I got up and ran outside I hugged my uncle too( Dipper).
Mabel pov
I was shocked Theseus had a very rough life. He was alone and his own dad hurt him. He even apologized to me. I accepted it. I felt pity. Then suprised he hugged me. He let go and asked if I could be his aunt I accepted that as well. He hugged me said thank you and ran to hug his uncle Dipper. I knew that he would protect us no matter what.
Dippers pov
Did Theseus just call me uncle and hug me what did Mabel tell him.