Chapter 7

Dedicated to them for sticking around and giving all the love.

Hi! Sorry for late upload, my broadband wasn't working. There was once a time when I had been absolutely fascinatedby volleyball and when I tried it, I ended up bruising my hand. I'm not the least bit sporty but somethings just  fascinate me even if I'm not good at it. So here's to all the sporty girls out there!  And please do tell me what you think by commenting and do vote&share. See ya real soon!

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 7

  I learned several things about Daniel when we came out of the house; one- the house was massive so it was probably a mansion, two- he had a Lamborghini and both of these this obviously stated that he was a rich dude. Also the mansion was located at the outskirts of the town and had a huge area of land around it, which meant that it would take a while reaching our destination, there was still some time so I wasn’t worried about being late. But just calling it a ‘huge area of land’ didn’t do it justice because it wasn’t abandoned. The grass was evergreen and looked as if it had been freshly mowed, the from almost the middle there were roses planted in rows, ruby red to bright pink to off-white, all in all it was beautiful. I wondered if they had a special gardener or something, or maybe either of the brothers was into gardening, Nah!

I was told that Victoria had gone to work and I believed it because she was the editor in one of the news firms and news agencies rarely take holidays. There was complete silence in the car except the quite humming of the air conditioning; I guess none of us wanted to talk so I kept looking outside the window, admiring the view of the beautiful scene around me. I jumped when a really loud music started playing on the sound system of the car. I recognised the song. I looked at Daniel; he was tapping the sides of the steering wheel and singing along softly, though the song wasn’t soft in the least sense of the word.

“Linkin Park, really?” I exclaimed.

“You don’t like them?” he asked.

“It’s not that. It’s… Oh hell, the music is too loud and I thought vampires liked classic!”

“Well, we evolve along with the rest of the world. Would you prefer I play Lady Gaga?”

I actually laughed, “You must have a really interesting list of music favourites.”

He grinned, “I guess I do. Want to choose the song?”

“Nah!  Just put something that is less loud.”

“Then let me play a song that relates to us.” He smiled and changed the song. If you thought I was surprised before then you were wrong. I blinked at him sort of astounded as Bad Romance played along. “If you think this relates to us then you’re wrong,” I commented which made him burst in to laughter and I couldn’t help but join in with him.

***

We arrived at the Practice Court just in time but I was still nervous and it wasn’t because of the volleyball practice; no that is something I had done a million times. What I hadn’t done before was dress up pretty and had a handsome guy escort me, yup that was truly new. The Practice Court was actually like a big community club for sports which meant that along with the volleyball court there were other courts such as basketball, football, tennis and of course a swimming pool, the gym was in the indoor facility. And because it wasn’t just a volleyball court it meant that kids from other sport departments would be there too and if I was lucky enough I could just slip in the locker room and change into my volleyball uniform. How the hell did I end up in such a mess?!