Chapter 6

Detective's POV

The pen taps the edge of the paper as l read threw the answers again from the questioning that were recorded down. They all hate Abby, clearly, but who did it?

Abby has to of done something to them their family, and friends, so all the reasons the others say are the friends reasons.

Brooke defiantly could of done it with her story. Maddie could of done it with her reason. Kendall could of, a family pet dying puts a bigger emotional toll on people than you'd think, and a broken bone effects not only the person with the injury, but everyone around them. Chloe, she left it very vague, so she could be trying to hide something. All of them have a reason to of killed Ms. Miller.

I slam my head into my hands, shaking my head back and forth.

Who killed Abby Lee Miller?

I slam my head down at the table, making the wheels in my head start to turn.

Grades Is all mutter, flipping pages in my notebook.

Brooke, good then bad now. Maddie, good then bad now. Chloe, good then bad now. Kendall good then good now.

My pen falls to the floor as l finish writing. I fly out of my chair as I open my office door. I run down to the cells all together holding our suspects clear my throat, all of them looking up.

Kendall Vertes your free to go."

Do you think Kendall is really innocent?