Chapter 7

Detective's POV

Chloe Lukasiak to interrogation I yell, walking into the interrogation room. She struggles as they pull her in, sitting her down. They take off her handcuffs to put on a shackle, one end on her ankle and the other to the chair that's cemented down and stuck on the floor. She slams her fists, jumping and shaking, screaming for her freedom. I wait for her to calm down. The guards don't move.

"You can go I say, putting my papers in a neat pile.

"Alright Chloe, this will be a little different. Just me and you talking. Nothing else." I state. She rolls her eyes.

"Then why the frick-happy about 'no crude language are you writing everything and they dumb camera recording everything?" She spits

"Alright," l start, ignoring her.

"So Chloe, Im just gonna ask you some questions and your-"

"Gonna answer them as honestly as l can. Yeah yeah yeah we've been through this." She shoots, cutting me off. I take a breathe, then start.

"Okay, so tell me, are you friends with Maddie, Brooke, and Kendall?" I ask.

"I was, until one of them screwed up and got me in this crap load and got me thrown in the freakin slammer." She snaps. I scribble it down. She scoffs, and I don't even have to ask why.

"Alright, now, you told me the biggest reason you hated Ms. Miller was because she gave you a concussion after throwing a chair at you Compared to everyone else, that's not really a good reason to kill her I mean, if I wasn't smart l'd set you free now." start, her eyes lighting up.

"But I'm pretty smart, so l know a thing or two, like you've never had a concussion before I state as her face drops.

"Now Ms. Lukasiak, tell me the real reason you hate Abby Lee Miller so much." I whisper, leaning towards her.

She doesn't move. She doesn't blink. All I hear is four simple words.

"I already told you."

"No you didn't. And you just told me your lying. Tell me the real reason." state. She shakes her head.

"I can't. I'm not allowed to." She whispers. look up from my paper.

"You can tell me. None of this goes anywhere." I say. She bites her lip.

She told me I take this to the grave No one but her, me, and Clara know." She mumbles.

"I promise, no one will know. Just tell me." I state. She sighs, looking down.

"Well, said she abuses us, but she assaults us, Clara and I." She mutters I raise my eyebrow. Why's she telling me something l already know?

"I already know that Chloe-" "No. Your not thinking enough. She may have abused us, which she did, punching and kicking, but there's something else." She spits. I lean closer to the table.

"What" I whisper

"The easiest way for me to put it, is Abby Lee Miller was a pedophile," she starts, as I put my pen down and she stands, moving as close to the camera as possible.

"But I swear," she states, inching as close as she can.

"I. DIDNIT. KILL. ABBY. LEE MILLER."