Chapter 15

Diary Of A Killer
Chapter Fifteen||
Detective I flip through everything l have I check again to see if I missed another page or something. look at all the entries again. read all my notes from interrogation. I need something else. This is all I have. Nothing. Just how Abby died. flip though everything I have l ook though the last entry and all the notes l have. have one last question left. One thing that can save me "Send the suspects to interrogation!" My voice echoes out, as guards move and l run to the rooms.
Questioning Five ||

Q: What is your thoughts on the walking dead?

Brooke:
It's my favorite show, I'm kind of obsessed. I don't get what this has to do with anything though.

Maddie:
I practically live to watch the new episodes. No clue what this has to do with anything though

Chloe:
No the show sucks. I'd rather watch Dora.

Detective||
I leave the girls all in their separate interrogation rooms. Not what I wanted, but good enough. I walk back into the room. I sit down across from the wide eyed girl, awaiting her fate
"You've been found innocent." I state, watching the relief flood out of her.
"But, just have one questions for you." l mumble. She freezes, nodding.
"Do you know who killed Abby Lee Miller?" l whispers. Fear strikes her. I lean closer.
"Yes." She whispers, so quiets l pin dropping would block oh the noise.
"Who?" I ask. This is it. She bites her lip
"She doesn't even know I know- or I thought se didn't know I know. was walking by to see Abby's reaction when I heard the gunshot and saw her run. She later threatened my life and my family's life's if I told. But l saw it all.
"She whispers. I practically fall off my chair. "Who." I ask again. She looks at the floor.
"I can't say. She'll know it was me."
She whispers, tears flooding out of her eyes. i sigh, walking out with her behind me. I quickly turn back before opening the door.
"Can you at least tell me if its one of the two l have in custody?" l question holding my breathe. She looks up at me, barley looking alive.
"Yes." Is all she mutters. I walk out the door, she follows close behind.
"Chloe Lukasiak's free to go!"

WHO DO YOU THINK KILLED ABBY LEE MILLER?

For another update get 5 votes on this chapter and 2 follows.