Lets just say, old bonding time before the storm

We only had to wait a few agonizing seconds before the side door of the ice cream van slide open in a rough, finale movement. A hands and bloody feet materialize out of the black void of the van. Soon a head follows, if I wasn’t used to the nightmarish appearance of demons, I would have recoiled a step. The face of the once human was determined and the blood lust was hard to miss.

I feel Michael next to me. His presence is one of the factors that keep me strong and clam. Demons were nothing for me to kill, they took away what I valued most in my life, but these possessed, they shared my blood.

“Don’t think on what or who you’re killing, think of humanity, of the innocent child. Those who attack us are no longer our kin.” Michael whispers quietly, only loud enough for me to hear. I swallow down the hard lump of emotions in my throat. I stare at the overly lanky creature that crawls out of the vehicle. I couldn’t help but think of the all the children this man had served; of the sweet carefree smile that called the young kids to the side of this van holding on their dollars and change as if the world depended on it.

“Enough, what have I told you of over thinking things?” Michael whispers harshly. I know he is not angry with me just frustrated, but why? I wouldn’t know. I was about to answer when the Ice cream man  walks to the front of the van and begins to sniff the air.

“He doesn’t look that bad.” Kyle says. I was about to kill him myself, surprise was the best bet and now we don’t have that.

“Oh shit! Oh shit! Oh shit!” Kyle repeats continually as he aims at the possessed again. I hear the vicious snarl/ roar rip through it.

“Get ready.” Michael says.  I poise myself and soon I was ready again to kill something. The limbs of the possessed stretch further and further.

The possessed began to rush forward on all fours. Michael was the only one who shoot at it, because just before I was going to take my kill, a brilliant light flashed before me and then there I was, standing in a field of wild flowers and grain. The sun lighting everything in a golden hue leaving everything feeling warm and comforting; A large contrast to the feeling of calculating death and destruction that filled me. Wind moving behind me was the only warning that I had. Closing my eyes, I stepped back grabbing my opponents hand flipping him over my head and in a swift smooth movement I pinned him to the ground and rested my blade at his neck. But when I opened my eyes I was not prepared for who was staring back at me.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

Sorry I didn’t upload sooner, shit happens. But I promised and I have now delivered. So here you go my fans, and readers. Hope you enjoy it XD