I don't Know

Morana POV
I woke up peacefully and jumped out of bed. I go downstairs and eat breakfast. I brush my teeth. I got ready for school. I got my backpack and started heading for the front door. I was about to open the front door but my mom interrupted.

"Mor where are you going, "My mom said. (A/n: Mor is short for Morana if you couldn't tell from the title)

"To school why, "I said.

"Oh Mor did you forget it's winter recess," My mom said.

I facepalmed myself. I completely forgot. Wait its winter recess. Omg, it's winter recess. Yayyyy. Finally the first day of the winter recess. I go back to the room and decided to watch some anime and fangirling about Creepypasta. I binged watched Black Butler.3 hours have passed by. I heard footsteps coming to my room. My mom opened the door of my room.

"Mor you need some fresh air go outside and I don't care if it's snowing," my mom said.

"But I am watching anime, wait did you say it was snowing, "I said

"Who cares if you were watching anime and yes it's snowing, now go outside, "my mom said.

"But I don't want to, "I said.

"Go outside or else I will take your electronics away," My mom said.

"Fine!!!!" I said.

So I went to put on my sweater. I went outside. I didn't know what to do. So I decided to go to the lake were this kid Jack drowned in. It was only a mile away from where I live. People looked for the body of the kid Jack but it was nowhere to be found.
I felt bad for his parents and friends and siblings if he had any. When I arrived at the lake I saw people skating on the lake. Then all of a sudden it got colder. I heard a voice.

"Hey snowflake FYI I was that kid that drowned in the lake and what's your name," the voice said.

I suddenly turned around then there the was a boy who had a blue sweater and brown pants and staff and blue eyes and white hair.

" How did you read my mind and my name is Morana, but call me by my nickname Mor," I said.

"Well I'm the Jack Frost the winter spirit I can do anything and read minds," Jack said and winked.

"Wait your the Jack Frost I don't believe In you how come I can see you," I said.

"I don't know why you can see me if you don't believe in me maybe its something and um here's a necklace I give necklaces to all my believers," Jack said.

The necklace was silver and it had a snowflake.

"Ummm thanks," I said.

"Your welcome snowflake," Jack said.

We talked for 1 hour. People were looking at me like I was crazy, but I didn't care. Then my phone vibrated. I took it out of my pocket it was my mom.

Mom
Mom: Honey, when are you coming home it's almost time for lunch.
Me: I'm coming home right now mom see you there, love you

"Got to go so bye and thanks for the necklace," I said.

"Wait can I walk you home," Jack said.

"Sure I guess," I said.

The walk home was completely quiet. I finally arrived at home. We both said bye.

I edited this

(Meaning of Morana: goddess of winter and death the death part is going to come in the sequel...kind of??)

Ms.Introvert out✌🏻

Morana Frost*Jack Frost Love Story*(complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें