New guardin

North POV
I went to my office and went to my computer. Oh, what is this here? There's a new guardian. Ho Ho ho when I tell the others they will be excited. I called all of the guardians. I had to make sure all of them were here. So when they arrived I took attendance. Bunnymund, Toothina, and Sandman. Wait where's Jack.hmmm.

"Toothina where's Jack," I said.

"Well I heard Jack come in and slam the door to his room so he is probably mad," Toothina said.

"Well go get him," I said

"Okay," Toothina said.

Toothina went to get jack.

Jacks pov
I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it," I said.

"It's tooth um north told me to get you cause there is a new guardian," Toothina said.

"Okay, I'm coming," I said wiping my tears and grabbing my staff.

I went to go to Norths office. When I saw the new guardian, right away I knew it was Mor because she was wearing the necklace I gave her and it looks like her.

"It's Mor," I said out loud.

"Who," they all said at the same time.

"Morana but Mor for short, North look at the necklace remember I told you to make a necklace out of silver shaped like a snowflake cause if I made it would of melt," I said happily.

"Yes I do but I didn't know you had a lady friend" north said while wiggling his eyebrows.

"No we are not together we are just friends," I said while blushing.

"Sure just a "friend" I don't believe you, "North said.

"Whatever forget about it, well can I get her please," I said.

"Yes you may Jack but don't scare her she is shy," North said.

I flew out of the room. I started looking for her.

This chapter was edited

Ms.Introvert out ✌🏻