Richard Grayson

A/N First chapter!!! Here we go!
I do not own Robin (Dick Grayson) or the Justice and Young Justice League. I don't own season 1 of the Young Justice League and I don't own the characters.

Song - Wolf in Sheep's Clothing : Set It Off

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was going well.. Until just like that.. Everything ended..

"LADIES AND GENTLE MEN!!! I PRESENT TO YOU! THE FEARLESS FLYING GRAYSON'S!!!"

The crowd roar with cheers and excitement. Bruce Wayne the guest star smiled as he watched what was happening.

"PREFORMING WITHOUT THE SAFETY OF A NET!"

Harly, the ring leader, pointed above to show the crowd two figures on one board. The first one was a man and the other a woman. Both smiling and waving. The man looked at the woman as she said, "Don't drop me." He replied, "Never.."

He gripped the rope tight and soar into the air. He did two flips before grabbing the next rope. The crowd cheered no knowing that above the two performers was the rope slowly ripping into two. The woman took a deep breath and and jumped grabbing onto the rope and joining the man. She smiled as he caught her.

They did a few more flips when Harly came onto the stage again.

"Now presenting the youngest of the group!!! RICHARD GRAYSON!!!"

On the platform was a six year old boy. He had bright blue eyes filled with wonder and excitement. He looked into the crowd smiling and waving. He took a deep breath and revealed his costume to everyone below.

Red and yellow with a hint of green filled his suit. He once again looked into the crowd letting his eyes meet with Bruce. Both smiled at each other not knowing what was about to happen...

He looked ahead and saw his mother and father heading towards him. He smiled getting ready to jump...

When he heard something above him. He looked up out of curiosity and his blue eyes widen in terror. The rope was seconds away from snapping. He looked at his parents as they registered what was about to happen.

Mary Grayson gave her only son a small sad smile and than gasp. His father, John Grayson, gasped as both of their eyes filled with terror.

"Dick!"

CRACK

"AHHHHH!!!!'

SNAP

SPPPLLLAAATTT!!!

"MAMMI! TATI!! NUUUUUUU!!!! WWWWAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!"

Tear filled the little ones eyes as he raced towards the ladder. He reached the bottom and raced towards his mother and father.

"Mami! Tati!! Nu ma lasa te rog! Mami Tati!! Trezesc te rog!!"
(Mommy! Daddy! Don't leave me please! Mommy Daddy! Wake up please!!)

Richard's cries of pleading spread through the entire circus. He was covered in blood when the police found him.

"Come on kid..."

"NU! NU!! MAMI TATI!!!"

He screamed as they pulled him away from the bodies of his parents. The scene was gruesome enough. Especially since the boy was covered in his own parents blood. The police officer dragged the boy ignoring his cries.

"Shut up will you! yOU CIRCUS FREAK!"

SLAP!

The sound of a hand connecting to skin sounded through the night. Richard whimpered as the hand connected with his cheek and pain blasted through his head. He bit the man's hand and ran into the forset.

"Get back here you FUCKING BRAT!!!"

He didn't stop. He ran. He ran away from the pain. He opened his eyes and looked up running into a tree. Pain formed through his face as blood dripped down his noes. He sniffed and continued crying. He whimpered as he heard more yelling coming from dozens of officers.

"Poor little birdie.. Are you lost?"

He froze in fear and whimpered curling into a ball.

"Now now now... I won't hurt you like those other creatures."

He didn't leave his position. He felt a hand grip his shoulder and turned around hitting the man on his face. He gasp when his hand came in contact with a metal head. The man in front of him was like a man he never seen before.

He wore a black and orange suit covered in metal. Richard froze not knowing what to do..

"Now that wasn't very nice.. Was it?"

Richard shook his head no. He was always taught to be polite but the man startled him.

"W-Why is your head metal?" Richard asks innocently and filled with curiosity.

"So the bad people won't see me.. Now than.. May I ask what's wrong?"

His eyes filled with tears once again.

"My mami and tati are....are...."

Once again the night filled with cries and whimpers.

"There there birdie.. Everything is ok.."

The man wouldn't lie. When he first saw the kid, he saw the potential and the will in him. He knew this kid was special. And maybe somewhere in his heart he felt bad for the kid.. He saw the man that murdered his parents and he must say... It was very sloppy but clever.

Now here is the kid he wanted.. And he can have him..

"Would you like to come with me or the police?"

Richard looked at the man and thought for a moment. This man was bad news. He was scary and the waves around him told him that the man was filled with darkness... Yet.. There was a bit of warmth in there. He could feel it and he found comfort in it.

The man held his hand out waiting for the boy to take it. Richard reached his hand out and grabbed the man's hand softly.

"My name is Slade... Slade Wilson."

"M-My name is Richard.. Richard Grayson.."

Slade smiled and picked the boy up. Richard let out a small squeak. Slade started walking away with a pelt in his hand waiting to drop it.

A dark shadow was running towards him from behind.

"Another time... Batman.."

Richard looked confused as Slade dropped the pelt letting a black mist cover them. It made Richard sleepy so he put his head on Slade's shoulder and closed his eyes.

But not before hearing a dark voice shout, "RICHARD!!"

------------------------

That was the first chapter of Renegade!! How did I do?