FLASH TO THE PAST

Flashback on how Roy (Red Arrow) and Dick (Renegade) met.

I KNOW YALL ENJOYED MY LAST CHAPTER OwO

You Thought You Were Standing Beside Me
You Were Only In My Way
You're Wrong If You Think That 
I'll Be Just Like You
~Three Days Grace : Just Like You

XXXXXX 

Renegade's P.O.V

The city was quiet. I'm pretty sure if someone dropped a pen in the middle of the street, you would hear it. I skipped across the buildings in Star City looking for my target. The cool wind of the night breathed against my face. 

I came to a halt as I saw him. Oliver Queen. The person I must be by to get to my target. I searched the crowd to see if my target was anywhere near him. My eyes narrowed when I saw him.

I smirked and got my arrow ready. I pulled back an breathed. I had to do this. I needed to do this. Goodbye Lex Luthor.

I let go and watched the arrow go towards Lex's head. I waited as it was about to hit him. Than it was shot out of the sky by another arrow. Screams could be heard. I looked towards my right to see who shot it. I was met by a boy dressed in red. 

He looked liked Robin Hood. Not just because of his hat. But because his shooting range. I frowned. Great.. Now I'm gonna get punished and its all his fault. I turned around and started heading back to base.

"HEY! STOP RIGHT THERE!"

I froze and turned around coming face to face with Robin Hod. Once he saw me, his eyes widen.

"Woah... You're just a kid!?"

I frowned. I could kill him right now..

"Hey listen.. Why don't you come with me and we can get this all sorted out."

I frowned more and turned back around walking away. I tensed as I heard an arrow get shot. I jumped up and did a flip dodging it.

"Looks like we are doing it the hard way."

He pointed and shot another way. I grabbed the sword from my back and sliced it open. His eyes widen but he quickly frowned.

I ran towards him with my sword in my hand. I aimed for his stomach, but he dodged it.

I jumped up and kicked him straight in the face. He made an OOF sound and started falling backwards. My eyes widen as I saw him reach the end of the building.

"W-WATCH OUT!!"

He missed his step and fell backwards. I quickly shot forward and grabbed his arm. He was hanging off the edge. I breathed in and started pulling him up. I flinched as flashbacks of that night came to me.

I shook my head and pulled more bringing him to the top. We fell back and grunted. I got up and looked at him.

"Well than... Thank you for saving me.."

My eyes widen. He was thanking me. I looked down with shame. He shouldn't thank me. I'm a killer. A monster.

All of a sudden, I felt a big weight on me. I yelped in surprise. 

"I'm sorry kid. But maybe if we talk it out, you could get home safely."

He pulled out hand cuffs and my eyes widen. I kicked his chest and did a flip getting away from him. I threw a smoke bomb down and let the colors take over.

XXXXXX

I walked inside of the secret hide out. I knew that if he was watching, I was screwed. I walked inside and and headed straight to my room. I stiffened when I heard foot steps. I froze where I stood.

These foot steps were different. They were somehow quiet, yet, not. I grabbed a dagger and turned around throwing it. It pierced through a yellow hat. A yellow hat.

My eyes widen. Green Arrow's sidekick was here. All of a sudden I was attacked from the side. I yelped and threw the person off of me. I pinned him down and held another dagger above his neck.

I saw the fear in his face.

"You're the apprentice of Deathstroke. Oh gosh kid."

My hands shook. I didn't want to kill him. I didn't want to hurt him. But he knew where we stayed. And he knew who I was.

"I'm sorry....." I whispered one more thing. Than I did it.

His eyes widen. And than he screamed in pain. 

Blood splattered all over me. I breathed in deeply, trying to find my breaths. I looked at him.  

I heard louder footsteps. I turned around to see Deathstroke. Looking at his one eye, he held praise.

"Well done..Now get rid of him."

I nodded and started dragging him to the exit.

XXXXXX

I stood at the top of a building with Speedy. He was laying on the roof bleeding. I went closer to him and pressed his belt. It lit up signaling Green Arrow. I pressed the cloth harder against his wound and he winced.

He was unconscious. I stabbed him hitting a pressure point and I whispered two words. I looked at him one last time and left.

XXXXXX

I woke up panting. I blinked a few times and slowly stood up. These dreams... Why do they always come to me. I held my head and breathed. I looked at the clock and saw red blinking back 4:30 am.

Just in time for training. I slowly walked to the training room not wanting to go. I breathed in and entered. He wasn't here. I knew than and there... Things were about to get bad. And fast....