Things Gone Wrong

Requested by Evil-Bat-Cat 

I Can't Quite Contain
Or Explain My Evil Ways
Or Explain Why I'm Not Sane 
All I Can Say
Is This Is Your Warning

~ Set It Off : Duality

XXXXXXX

The screen glowed as it showed a boy in his uniform. He stood in black and orange waiting. He shifted legs every now and than.

"Is that him?"

The man nodded smirking.

"Once you see and opening, grab him."

The male in red stood nodding.

"He will be very useful for The Light..."

XXXXXX

Renegade stood in the middle of the room. He closed his eyes and breathed in. His encounter with Red Arrow had him thinking. 

'I might not like to kill.. But I don't have a choice. I must obey orders from my master. He's the only family I have. No one else was there for me. No one saved me.'

He breathed out and opened his eyes. There he was. He was at the circus again. He saw the people. He saw the animals. He saw his parents. Slowly he frowned. His parents wouldn't want him to kill.

He looked down. They wouldn't want this. Slowly his body started moving. He was now walking down the long narrowed hallway. His mind finally progressed what was going on. He was escaping.

Slow footsteps turned to running. Running turned into sprinting. This was his chance. No more killing. No more doing things for Slade. No more taking orders. No more being treated like a pet.

He was done with it. He continued to run until he got to the door. He stopped and froze. Was this a trap? Was this to test his trust? Was Slade waiting on the other side of the door?

Slowly he took a few steps back. Than he froze.

"You have to trust me. Please. I can get you out of there."

Renegade flinched. He stood and looked at the door. No more. He ran towards the door and opened it. A dark tunnel was on the other side. He ran. Sprinting down the tunnel, he pulled out his glove and turned it on. He hacked into the tracking device that was on him and turned it off. 

"He can't control me anymore." He whispered running down to find an opening.

XXXXXX

Running on the buildings of Star City was easy. Now hiding from Slade, that was gonna be a little tough. Running across the building, he spot a flash of red. He came to a halt and looked behind him. There standing was Red Arrow. 

Renegade froze not knowing what to do.

"What are you doing here?"

Renegade didn't know what to saw. He stood there scanning him. He opened his mouth but froze when he saw a slight movement behind Red Arrow. 

"ROY LOOK OUT!"

Red Arrow turned around to only double over. He grunted in pain. Renegade froze as he saw a drop of blood land on the floor. Than more blood followed.

The figure stepped away from Red Arrow and held a dagger. A flash and he was in front of Renegade. His eyes widen and he jumped back doing a flip. Once he landed the figure has disappeared.

On the floor curled up was Roy bleeding from his stomach. His hand covered the injury and he winced. Renegade step closer to him. He reached down and grabbed his communication.

"Did you need something Red Arrow?" Came a female voice.

"......Red Arrow is down..."

"What?!? Is he alright? Who is this?"

He shut the communicator off and looked at Roy. He was there laying down covered in red. His stomach showed a wound that was bleeding a lot. His pale white face had turned whiter. He stood there staring at him.

Renegade felt tears drip down his cheeks as he raised his sword.

"I'm Sorry Roy..."