Death Do Us Part

Warning: The Feels :-:

If I Told You What I Was,
Would You Turn Your Back On Me?

And If I Seem Dangerous,

Would You Be Scared?

~Imagine Dragons : Monster

XXXXXX

Beeping.... That's all he could hear. The constant beeping matching with his heart beat. It calmed him. Slowly he heard voices. Opening his eyes he saw blurred figures.

"Roy............ Awake..........Please....."

Slowly he fell back into darkness..

5 Hours Later

A groan came from the sleeping boy. He slowly opened his eyes to come in contact with a bright blaring light. He groaned louder and moved his head to the side where he heard light snoring.

Sitting in a chair was a teenager with red hair. He snored louder. The boy in bed grabbed a pillow from underneath him and threw it at the sleeping figure.

"Wally you snoring is going to kill me."

The boy awoke with a jolt. He looked around and saw the other boy awake.

"Roy!"

Roy smiled lightly, than it disappeared. He sat him wincing and rubbed his neck. He saw that he was in the Med Bay.

"I have to go back out there."

Wally's eyes widen. "You are crazy! That guy that was out there almost killed you!"

Roy's head snapped at him and glared.

"But he didn't. Wally... He's afraid. I know he is. He is scared."

Roy's eyes looked down and remember Renegade's eyes.

"He wears that mask to hide it. By having that mask on he hides who he truly is. He doesn't want to remember... Wally.."

He looked into the others green eyes.

"If I don't help him.... He'll get himself killed... Or worse.... He'll kill himself."

Wally bit his lip. Emotions passing his eyes.

"I want to help him.. When I first looked at him... I felt this pull. Like I had to be there for him."

Wally looked straight at Roy.

"Let's go get him."

XXXXXX

The night sky bloomed into the night. On the tallest building sat Renegade. He looked out into the city. His mind wondering to places. He breathed in and out.

It was only a matter of time till Slade found him. And once he does..... All hell is going to break loose.

He thought back to Roy. He saved him. He didn't kill him. He knew that there was a secret organization controlling him. He might have accidentally hacked into Slade's email and read it. That's why he attacked him.

He slowly looked at his hands. He pictured blood covering them.. He couldn't go on like this anymore. He was finally free... But for how long?

If the heroes find him, he will be kept in prison with a collar around his neck for the rest of his life. But if Slade found him, he would have to go through a punishment and be kept in The Room for god know's how long.

Tears clouded his eyes. No matter what happens... He's going to be caged.. Caged for the person he is... Unless...

He looked down. Towards the bottom was cars zooming by and people walking. Talking on their phones blabbing away. He chuckled.. Gotham... A place no one knows what's going to happen next.

He stood up on the ledge and smiled. The air blowing through his hair. Anything could happen here. He slowly took a step forward. 

Anything Bad... Could happen here...