Motto

A/N The new updating order starts now! This is my new motto dedicate to EvilFangirlForevz for bringing out my Insane and Evil side.

YOU HAVE TO BE INSANE TO OUT SANE THE SANE!! HAHAHAHAHAA!!!

Here is your chapter heheheh

And remember! This is an AU so most of the things in here did not happen. Some did though. ALSO REMEMBER IF THEY GET A NEW VOICE ACTOR FOR FLASH THAN WE GET A YOUNG JUSTICE SEASON 3!!!!!

Song - Centuries : Fall Out Boy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5 Years Later
Richard/Dick Grayson - 10 years old
Monday, January 5, 2016
Gotham

The lights in the room were dim. Slow pants were sounded in the gray room. The boy was on his knees trying to catch his breath. Right in front of him standing over him was his master. The evil glint in his eye was enough to frighten the Joker himself.

"Are you ready for your first mission Renegade?"

The boy looked up at his master. His blue eyes were looking into the cold, silver dark eyes.

"Yes master."

The man reached down and pet the boy's hair. 

"You are going to assassinate this man."

With his other hand he pulled out a picture of a billionaire. At the top it said, Bruce Wayne. He had a charity ball that afternoon and an anonymous person requested to kill him.

"They already know that an assassin is going to kill him so he hired the little league to protect him. I'm pretty sure you can deal with them."

"Yes master."

"I will provide as backup just in case. You are to prepare for the mission. Is that understood?"

"Yes master."

"You are dismiss."

Renegade stood up and walked out the door. Once he exited, he shivered. He HATED when Deathstroke pet him. It scared him. He continued walking down the narrow hallway heading to the training room. 5 years. It has been 5 years since he had last been to Gotham.

Ever since he was taken, everything changed. He signed and entered the training room. He went up to the closet where the weapons were hold. He took hold of his two kanta and strapped them on his back. He grabbed two guns and cocked the ammo in.

He put both guns in his holder and grabbed his mask. He looked at the front of it to show black and orange covering it. It had to white patches which let him see out of it. He looked into the mirror next to him and saw his dull baby blue eyes with bags underneath.

How long has it been since he last slept? He shrugged and moved his hair out of his face. He looked back into the mirror and saw a long scar running from his cheek down to his neck. He shivered and put his mask on. 

"Tati! When can I fly?"

"You can always fly my little Robin."

Renegade shook his head. No. It's no time for memories. He looked at himself in the mirror once again. He can't fly.. He not a Robin. A Robin would be able to fly out of here. But not him. Deathstroke has him caged in this nightmare.

"RENEGADE!"

His head snapped to the side. He walked over grabbing his holo glove. He opened it up and looked at his master for permission to speak. He gave a nod.