RICHARD NOOOO!!! ~Wally

WHHHAAAAATTTT'SSSS THIS!
WHAT'S THIS 

THERE'S  (RED) COLOR EVERYWHERE

WHAT'S THIS!

~Fall Out Boy : What's This 

WHAT'S THIS....

IT'S THE LAST CHAPTER!!!

XXXXXX

(LISTEN TO THE SONG ABOVE)

Thunder clashed into the air. Heart beats sounded as they raced to Gotham City. All Zeta Tubes were hacked so they had to go the long way. Wally ran as face as he could while Roy rode on his motorcycle.

Time was running out. A horrible gut feeling leading them both to Gotham on the highest building. Roy breathed heavily as ran began to fall. 

'We won't make it. No! Don't think like that. We have to. We have to make it.'

Wally was running with everything he had. He had this look on his face.

'He can't die. Not yet. I want to meet him. I want to get to know him. I want to fall in love with him..'

Wally found the world going slower yet everything changing fast. Roy looked over and saw that Wally was gone. Up ahead was windows breaking and pieces of the road being torn apart. He smirked and raced faster. 

Different thoughts are flying through his mind. 'He can't go. Not yet dammit!'

Roy pushed the side of his helmet. "Red Arrow to Justice League."

"Batman, Flash, Superman, Green Arrow, and Black Canary here."

I took a deep breath.

"It's Renegade! He's going to the tallest building in Gotham and... and....."

'And what?" I heard Barry ask.

I gulped.

"Wally and I think he might jump off and kill himself."

There was silence.

"We will be there. Other than that. Try and get there as fast as you can."

"Yes sir!"

I sped up faster noticing Wally was father ahead. We can save him. We can save him..

XXXXXX 

He stood up on the ledge and smiled. The air blowing through his hair 

XXXXXX

Wally ran faster. His mind was telling him to get there.