Apprentice

A/N Thank you everyone for the wonderful comments!!! Here is another chapter and HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO TheLastFlyingGrayson 

Song - World So Cold : 12 Stones

4 hours Later 

Deathstroke looked down at the small child laying in his bed. The gas had knocked him out and ever since than he has been asleep. He walked away closing the door and heading towards the computer screen hanging in the living room off the wall.

He slowly walked up and clicked an icon.

"Phase 1 is complete. Beginning Phase 2."

He grinned and turned around walking back to the bedroom where the little bird layed awake. On the icon was profile of Richard Grayson and information about him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The little bird sat up in bed now fully awake. Taking in his  surroundings, he sees himself in a bed with black covers and the walls scarlet red. There was a desk a few meters away along with two doors. He looked down at his hands and closed his eyes trying to remember what happen.

A few images past by in his mind and he gasp. He went with a stranger. A man name Deathstroke. Is he crazy? His mom always told him not to go with strangers... But the police officer had hit him.. His dad always told him that if anyone was to touch him badly to get help. The man had helped him. Even with the darkness surrounding him..

He heard footsteps heading towards the door and he froze. The footsteps were meant to be known. He silently hoped off the bed with a soft thump, and walked towards one of the doors. He slowly reached for the handle. Before his hand grabbed the handle, the door snapped open. He jumped back getting ready to run, only to find a man in a suit with an eye patch over his right eye. He had white hair and he looked serious. Richard stared at the man silver eye not knowing what to do.

The man stared right back at him. He slowly opened his mouth and a tiny timid voice said, "D-Do you know w-where D-D-Deathstroke i-is?"

He smiled a very sinister smile that made the boy freeze in fear.

"I believe you are addressing me. My name is Deathstroke aka Slade Wilson... But you can call me Master or Father."

Richard than tilted his head confused. Why must he call him that?

"W-Why can't I call you Slade o-or Deathstroke?"

A loud SLAP, echoed in the room along with a small yelp. Tears filled the blue eyes and started dripping down his cheeks. Right under his left eye was a red hand print.

"You will address me Master or Father. Disobey me and you will get punish... Understood?"

The little boy sniff and slowly nodded bringing his hand up to his cheek and looking down. This was the second time someone hit him. Can he really trust this man. He cried more and started whimpering softly. He cheek burned and he wanted to cry more. A hand touched his shoulder and he flinched back.

A deep sigh was heard. Slowly Slade bind over and picked the boy up. The boy reacted immediately no longer trusting the man. He thrashed in the man's arms and started screaming.

"L-Let me go! Let me go!! LET GO!!!"

He started crying more trying to get out of the strong grip. But he wasn't paying attention to where the man was taking him. Slade walked down the narrow hallway letting the boy move in his arms. Of course the boy couldn't escape. On his leg was a brace that had a tracking GPS. This boy could never escape him.