*Love Me: 1*

Stevens' P.O.V

I wake to a soft blow of air into my ear. Soon, I begin to open my eyes and notice Isaac pressed against me. His arms are wrapped around the top part of my torso as his other just continue to lay on top of me. Truly, he must think of me as his teddy bear. 

No matter the number of times I reject his advances, he still wants to be near me. He settles with this... The moment I try to roll to one side to get up, his grip only tightens allowing him to snuggle even closer to me. I find it endearing, but I know he must be frustrated with me. After awhile, it will take its toll and strain what little patience he has left with me.

My eyebrows furrow as I gaze at him once again. Since when did he... get in here and why did I not notice or even feel it?

Alphas, truly, are something else...

Once again, I try to rise, but, this time, I feel him press me back down. His gray eyes peer into mine before smiling. 

"If you were going to take a nap, you should have told me and I would have joined you much sooner." His voice is still very heavy with sleep and something about its rawness sent a small shiver down my body. 

"I may have overslept..." I mumble trying to divert my eyes away from him. However, he goes on and climbs the rest of the way onto me causing my breath to catch in my throat. 

"I'll be sure to say you were working very hard then." He presses his nose against mine lingering around my lips for a kiss. It is always his way of telling me without having to voice it. 

"You know, you drool when you sleep."

My lips part.

"I came to check on you and you pulled me down right into your arms."

I close my eyes.

"It seems even as you sleep you want to see me...touch me. It's gone rather subconscious, I suppose." 

"Isaac," I murmur, but he continues on.

"What is there not to want? I am quite desirable, am I not?" 

His fingers trace along my jawline as he continues to stare at me. It makes my face warm and causes my blood to run hot. As his stare bores into me, I distract him with my hand touching lightly against the small of his back. 

"You are."

"Then why must you be so reluctant of this? I swear I don't bite." He bites down against his lip before grinning. "Okay, so I nibble... and bite once in a while."

I watch as he intertwines his fingers with my own. Soon, I feel his other hand doing the same thing.  Before long, he has both my hands in his pressing them both above my head causing my eyes to widen for half a second.

My heart begins to beat through my chest.  

"Let me have a taste of what a lifetime with you has to offer."

"Isaac I have things I must do...check on...I cannot play at this with you. Not right now."

One of his eyebrows rises as his grip tightens. 

"Play? By no means am I playing, Stevens. Ronan is gone and you are here...and I am here."

I take in a deep breath before looking at him again. However, he leans down and presses his lips onto mine just as I am about to say something. 

My eyes stay open for no longer than a couple of seconds as I feel him pressing deeper. I only get out a sigh before his lips are back on mine causing my mind to drown out all thoughts of ever saying no to this.