15

-Hee Young-

Closing my books I waited for Jungkook.

Hearing the door open i looked up, pleased to see him walk in.

"Hi" i said getting up from my seat

"Hey" he said quietly

We both walked out of campus quickly since it was raining. Taking a seat in his car I waited for him to start it. But he simply ran a hand threw his hair and sighed.

"Listen, we... really need to talk" he says looking straight ahead and not at me

Does he not like me the way i thought he did? Did he find someone better than me?

thoughts ran around my mind as i felt my heart tense at his words

"Shoot" i say trying to act like I wasn't shaken by his words.

But by the way he gripped his thighs suddenly, it looks like he noticed

-Jungkook-

A million words wanted to be freed by my lips. But I couldn't say anything.

Hell, i couldnt even look at her

"I.....I've done things in the past.... and.... Hee Young they're.... haunting me" i say unsure of where I was going exactly with that. But that's all I could say before bursting into tears.

-Hee Young-

Looking over at Jungkook with his head hanging low, tears running down his face. I wasn't sure what he's done. And I don't know how I'll react when I find out, but he needed my help at this moment.

Reaching over to Jungkook I grabbed his hand, drawing circles with my thumb.

-Jungkook-

"I can't help you, if you don't tell me Jungkook" Hee young whispered

Taking deep breaths I tried to calm down

"3 months ago. I-I made a bet with this guy Junhoe. It's really stupid now that I realize it, and I honestly don't know why I didn't just listen to what he had to say."

~flashback~

Pouring the unknown liquid in my red plastic cup I feel the burn travel down my throat

"Who needs girlfriends right?" Junhoe says downing another drink

We were currently sitting in a bar not too far from YG entertainment. Junhoe just caught his girlfriend cheating with one of his childhood friends and asked me if I wanted to get a drink with him to forget. The poor guy was miserable. It was obvious how heartbroken he was.

"I bet you I can get any girl in this room!" Junhoe yelled over the loud music playing behind us. Laughing I patted him on the back "Of course you can" I replied smiling

"How about I make you a bet Kookie" Junhoe said staring at a girl across the bar. Not bothering to look at the girl he had his eyes on I continued to take in another drink.

"If you can get that girl over there, than I'll treat you" he says pointing at a girl laughing with some friends.

She was undeniably beautiful, even with this poor lighting her face shined. Exposing every beautiful feature she possessed.

Pushing down another drink I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. it's almost as if every movement she made, showed a whole different view of her beautiful face.

"If not than I get to" I stopped listening to Junhoe.

"Deal" I quickly said, un aware of the consequences if I lose.

~end of flashback~

-Jungkook-

Hee Youngs comforting hands have now gone cold. Her eyes rest on me, but it's as if her mind was elsewhere unsure of how to react to this new information.

I opened my mouth to say something, but quickly shut it. In realization that anything I said now, wouldn't help.

I always thought that it was the yelling and crying that scared me the most in a relationship. But now I realized how poisoning silence can be. She was slowly killing me, with every second of unspoken words in the air.

-Hee Young-

"Wow, I was a game. That's new" I whisper half heartedly

"Hee Young listen-"

"All you wanted.... Was me in bed?" I say letting out a broken laugh. I let go of his hands and position myself so that I'm facing the road ahead.

"No, I genuinely thought you were beautiful the night I saw you. It's just that... Junhoe and the bet and-"

"You thought that you could get me in bed and win a free meal, huh... That's a first" I say, feeling the tears appear I clench my fists and bite my lip trying to prevent them from exposing how sensitive i was.

"Hee young... It wasn't like that. It's just" Jungkook starts, but quickly stops as he has no excuse.

"Listen, yes at the moment of that night all I was looking for was a one night stand. But you left before I could even get a name and i thought I'd never see you again. Until I saw you that night we got coffee and I quickly found out that you were more than just someone I would leave the next morning" He said with eyes begging for my forgiveness

"Wait, if you're confessing the truth right now. Than i want to know who the guy was the day we met, and why he did what he did" i say. Looking at Jungkook he stared at me with sad eyes, but he was quick to slowly nod.

"That was my brother.... after the night I first made the bet I found out that if I didn't get you than Junhoe got to mess with my brothers girlfriend. I know it's messed up but Junhoe kinda had something for her a long time ago. Pretty much the night we met, was when I told my brother about it. And obviously he was furious" He says running a hand threw his hair

"So.... you're telling me all of this now because?" I say

"Y-you need to... meet Junhoe. Tonight"