-

As you can tell I have not been able to update this story in over a year. I know the ending was abrupt and may not satisfy many of you, but at that time in my life that was the best I could do. I've attempted to end this story properly but it's as if (to me), this story has already finished.

I started writing this story over 2 years ago and i've been through alot over that time span. Writing this story when I was just beginning grade 8 (I'm now finishing grade 9), i have changed alot and the writing style of this story simply is not me anymore. You guys have showed this story so much love and you have all inspired me to write again despite being unable to continue this particular  story.

I remember being overjoyed when my first chapter reached 1k and now here I am unable to comprehend how the first chapter now has 6k.

You have all helped me grow as a person  (even if you didn't know it) and I'm forever grateful for my experience with you all ♡

As i end this story I have also started a new one :))

((Peep the self promo but yall should check my new story out and share the love over there♡))

I hope you understand. I'm sorry this took me so long, the past year of my life has been difficult and my priorities were else where.

Again, I would like to thank you all for everything!!! For the +50k reads to all your comments that motivated me along the way. You all mean so much to me even if you don't believe you do !!! If you ever need someone, I'm always here LOL ♡♡♡

Love you all,
Patricia