♤♤♤1

'This life don't last forever
So tell me what we're waiting for?
Better off being together
Being miserable alone'

Beastboy's POV

I woke up in my usual messy room. My clothes laying on the floor, piling up until it reached the ceiling.

"Ugh...." I groaned as I got up from my bed and walked tobmy closet to get my uniform.

"Goodmorning Uniform"

I put on my usual uniform and strolled out of my room, heading towards the common room.

As I walked through the halls I passed by her room.The one that broke my heart constantly.

I stared at her door, that grey door that read Terra.

I opened her door and stepped into her room. Those walls that are decorated in stars and open land. That messy closet that held her uniform. And that silver heart shaped box I had made for her that sat on her bed.

I walked up to it and stared at it. All those painful memories that flooded my brain as I picked it up and held it close tobmy heart.

I collapsed on her bed and started crying.

"WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME TERRA?! WHY DID YOU HURT ME SO MUCH?!" I sheriked as the pain became like a dagger stabbing me in the chest.

As I cried I didn't realize someone else in the tower was overcome by grief. Because right then, I smelt it.

The smell of blood.

I jolted up and wiped my tears as I sniffed the air trying to find the person that belonged to that blood scent.

I shuffled through the tower until the aroma of blood was so strong it hurt.

I looked up at the door to see I was infront of Raven's room. So I knocked on the door with a worried tone as I asked....

"Hey Rae......you okay?" No respone but a muffled noise.

"Raven, are you okay.....I can smell blood coming from your room" I stated.

I got the same respone, a muffled noise. Then I heard the piercing sound of glass breaking and a small cry of pain.

"Okay Rae, you're scaring me now, what's going on?" I asked once again.

My respone, more shattering glass.

So I burst into her room to see her sitting on the floor with cut wrists and a bloody knife next to her. Tears ran down her face causing mirrors and vases that were in her room to shatter.

I ran over to her and grabbed her scarred wrists as she continued crying.

"Rae.....what happened?" I asked as I looked at her with concern. Her amythst eyes were closed as she whimpered.

"Raven look at me please" I begged. With hesitation she opened her eyes to reveal that they were bloodshot.

"Garfield....it hurts" she whispered weakly as I held her trembling form.

"What hurts Rae?" I questioned as I rubbed her back in soothing motions.

"My heart.....when Malchior betrayed me, when he made me think I was loved by him!" She answered as she sniffed and hugged me.

I was aching by how sad she sounded and how wounded she was mentally and physically.

"He said.....he loved me! Garfield my heart won't stop bleeding!" She hollered as more vases broke and shattered.

"Rae, I understand what you're going through because I'm going through the same thing. Terra left me shattered and frail and now depression is all I feel but cutting yourself is not the solution" I said as tears stang my eyes.

"It's the only way to numb the pain Gar, the only way" she replied as she stood up and walked to her bed and sat down, far away from me.

"Rae, we can do this together, I don't want you to feel this broken anymore and I don't wanna take the risk of you risking your health, so please let's do this together" I said as I stood up and held my hand out to her.

She glanced at my extended hand and slapped it away. She stood up and looked up at me.

Wow she is beautiful, her eyes, her hair, her skin, her in general.

"Get out of my room Beastboy! I don't need your help!" She spat as a cup that sat on a table shattered.

"But we could help each other Rae" I retaliated but she glared harsh daggers at me.

"I don't need your help, now GET OUT OF MY ROOM!" She hollered as her eyes got misty.

I respected her wishes and got out of her room and as her door shut, I was determined not to leave her even if she doesn't want me near her.

♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♤♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Hey readers! Sandeforever here! Here is the first chapter of Hold my hand. Tragic huh? But I promise things are gonna turn for the better!

Kisses,
Sandeforever