◇◇◇◇3

'So if you just hold my hand,
Baby, I promise that I'll do all I can
Things will go better
if you just hold my hand
Nothing can come between us if you just hold, hold my, hold, hold my,
hold my hand, hold my hand'

I was passing by Raven's room and a smile spread across my face. Her beautiful face and elegant voice flooded my mind and it stopped me in my tracks.

I starred at the door and touched it softly. Then, out of the blue, the door opened and my hand landed on a face. Her face.

"Ah...Beastboy?" Her voice rang out.

I looked at her and quickly removed my hand from her face.

"Hehe! Sorry Rae, I didn't know that was gonna happen"

She starred at me with a confused look as she asked

"But why was your hand on my door in the first place?"

I panicked and my breath quickened. I need to think of something.

"I was running and I got tired and I needed to catch my breath! Yeah that's it" I explained

She didn't look convinced but she dismissed the idea.

"Gar, can we go out somewhere? My mind keeps going back to....him"

I nodded. I was taken back by her soft hand grabbing mine. She pulled me closer and made a portal and pulled me through.

We stepped out of the portal still holding hands and I didn't dare let go.

I looked around and saw we were standing on a beach with the darkening sky above us.

"I found this beach a few days ago, it's my place where I can be by myself" Her voice rang out softly.

I glanced at her from the corner of my eye.

"It's abandoned." I stated the obvious.

She sighed and pulled me towards this bench and sat both of us down.

"Garfield, I almost cut myself today" she looked at the water softly moving.

"But Rae, I thought you were done with that?" I said as I faced her.

Tears started flowing from her eyes.

"I was sitting in.....my...room.....and I then a voice told me no on will ever love me, He didn't so why would anyone else" Her voice cracking as she tried to calm down.

I watched as her body started trumbling and her hands went up and covered her face. I felt horrible, my heart was bleeding for her.

"Raven I'm here for you and your perfect someone will come"

I pulled her towards me and held her tightly as she gripped my shirt.

"Thank you Garfield" She said after she calmed down.

I looked at her but she had fallen asleep and was snoring lightly. I chuckled at her and brushed some strands of her purple hair away and kissed her forehead.

"I love you Raven, more than you'll ever know" I whispered as if she could hear me.

She smiled and gripped my shirt tighter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! Sandeforever here! Sorry for being so late with this. Forgive me?

Kisses, Sandeforever