●●●●●6

'Hold my hand
Baby I promise that I'll do
All I can
Things will get better if you just
Hold my hand
Nothing come between us if you just
Hold(hold my, hold my)
Hold my hand'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Beastboy's POV

I woke up to the blinding rays of the sun that slipped through the dark curtains. I glanced around my surroundings to confirm where I am.

"Oh right! I stayed with Rae last night" O whispered to myself as a blush rose to my cheeks.

I glanced down ready to be greeted by the purple- haired sleeping beauty but she wasn't there.

"Raven?" I called out as I jumped out of bed and quickly walked out of her room.

I walked faster down the hall towards the common room calling out to her.

"Rae?" I asked as I stuck my head into the common room where she sat at the table drinking her herbal tea and reading a book.

"Goodmorning Garfield" she greeted as she looked up and flashed me a small smile.

'She smiled!!! Yes!' I mentally cheered.

I strolled towards her and sat down next to her.

"Someone's in a good mood today" I stated as I stared at her relaxed face.

"Yeah. It feels nice and also Bumblebee, Jinx, Star and I are going out. Just a girls' night out" She explained with a slight smile.

I leaned on my hand as a smile slipped onto my own face.

"That's great Rae, I hope you enjoy yourself"

Then here comes that big tin can, Cyborg, strolling through whilst whistling the teen titans tune.

"Morning!" He exclaimed as he opened the fridge and rampaged through it.

"Yo dude! Can you make me some tofu eggs?" I asked my best bud as he pulled out some bacon.

"Nah Grass stain, I'm not making that nasty fake stuff. Come make it yourself" He stated as he fired up the stove.

"Fine! I don't need your assistance anyways!" I said.

Raven cleared her throat to draw our attention towards her.

"Gar, can we go out before my night out with the girls?" She asked nervously to my surprise.

I nodded eagerly as I stood up to leave but she stopped me said

"Gar go brush your teeth before we go" she stated as she continued to read her book.

"Yeah Grass stain! Your breath is nasty!" Cyborg exclaimed through laughter.

I mumbled insults about Cyborg to myself as I stomped off to freshen up, only because Rae asked, not because of Cyborg.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! Sandeforever here! Done!!! But don't worry! The part where these two finally get together is coming up!!
So enjoy the story!!!

Kisses,
Sandeforever