▪▪▪▪▪▪8

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'Hold my hand, (Yeah)Baby I promise that I'll do all I can (Hold my hand)Things will get better if you just, hold my handNothing can come between us if you just hold,Hold my, hold, hold my, hold my hand, hold my hand...

'Hold my hand, (Yeah)
Baby I promise
that I'll do all I can (Hold my hand)
Things will get better if you just,
hold my hand
Nothing can come between us
if you just hold,
Hold my, hold,
hold my,
hold my hand,
hold my hand'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Raven's POV

I was seated on the couch with a book and herbal tea. I had my hood down and a smile plastered all over my face.

'I can't focus on my book' I thought as I marked it and closed it.

I placed it on the table and walked up to the window my tea held tightly in both hands. I stared out at the city trying to contain my happiness.

"Hey Rae-Rae" His beautiful voice rang out, cutting through my thoughts.

I turned around and smiled at him as he walked over to me and kissed my forehead as he hugged me.

"I was wondering.....would you like to go on a date with me tonight?" He asked as he fidgeted with his fingers.

A blush rose onto my cheeks as he bit his lip and stared at me with those beautiful, emarald eyes which melted me from the inside out.

"Sure! I would like that" I exclaimed as Happiness jumped around inside of me.

He chuckled and gathered me into a tight hug. I breathed in his cologne as I closed my eyes.

"Where will we be going?" I asked after a minute of comfortable silence.

"It's a surprise, I'll pick you up at 7" He answered as he pulled away with a wink in my direction.

"I'll see you then Gar" I said as he walked backwards towards the door.

"See you then beautiful" He replied as he smiled at me. He wiped around and walked out leaving me there to smile at him as he exited.

"Do my ears deceive me?! Or does our girl have a date with grass stain?" The voice of Bumblebee exclaimed as she grew from her tiny size to her normal height.

"No we heard right" Jinx replied as she came from behind the Tv.

"Oh! I cannot wait for the getting of ready! We will need the makeup and the dress and the shoes!!!" Star squealed as she burst through the door.

"You guys were eavesdropping?" I asked with a blush shading my cheeks.

"No, we just happened to overhear" Jinx lied as she crossed her arms.

"From behind the tv?" I questioned with an arched eyebrow.

"This isn't about us Rae, it's about you and your date with Beasty!" Bee interrupted.