◇◇◇◇7

'I can tell that you're tired of being lonely (Yeah)
Take my hand don't let go, baby hold me (Yeah)
Come to me and let me be your one and only (Hold my hand)
'Cause I can make it alright till the morning (Hold my hand)'
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beastboy's POV

Raven and I strolled through Jump park. The clouds roaming the sky which created gloomy effect.

"Let's go sit up there" Rae spoke up as she jabbed her thumb towards a hill with a large oak tree looming over it.

I nodded and we began walking towards the hill. I watched as she sat down in her lotus pose and stared out towards the park.

"Gar, I just wanted to thank you for everything you had to endure with me" She said as her violet eyes focused on the play structure.

I smiled and sat down next to her, my eyes staying on her face.

"It's was no problem Rae" I amswered still smiling and and staring at her.

She slowly turned her head towards me, her violet eyes piercing my own and a small smile pulled at her lips.

"Gar, you changed everything, you changed my point of view!" She said as she laughed alittle bit which sent me into a blushing mess.

I smiled at her and took her hand in my own and squeezed gently.

"Rae, You changed me too. To be honest, I was just as devasted as you but after spending time with you....I feel like my broken heart has been mended!" I said with every word sending a spark in her beautiful violet eyes.

"We were both tired of being lonely and miserable that we found comfort in each other and you, Raven, are the best thing that ever happened to me" I added.

She smiled at me and blushed a light shade of red. She embraced me in a hug which took me back alittle but I recovered quickly and held her tightly.

"Thank you Garfield. You made it better. You made me smile again" she whispered in my ear as tear drops fell onto my back.

"You're my one and only Rae" I whispered back as I stroked her hair.

She pulled back and smiled up at me. Her violet eyes shining in a way that only occurred when she was learning magic with Machior.

Tears streamed down her cheeks as she pulled at my collar and smashed her lips against my own. I was shocked but I quickly kissed back with so much passion that she returned.

We pulled away and she hugged me, her head laying on my chest and her arms wrapped around my torso as my arms wrapped around her shoulders.

I looked up at the sky as the sun shone down on the earth with a smile.

"Thank you for her" I whispered as my eyes stayed put on the sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers! Sandeforever here! This was a chapter I had to write down before I wrote it here on watty. I mean I made changes as I went along but I'm very proud of this!!!.

The next chapter is the last and I'm sad to see this story go but it was a nice little story!

Anyways, thanks for reading!!!! Next chapter coming out real soon!

                        Kisses,
                       Sandeforever