♧♧♧♧2

Beastboy's POV

'Cause I've been there before
And you've been there before
But together we can be alright'

I stood outside Raven's door as I stared at her name that was on her grey door. I quickly inhaled and then exhaled before I knocked on her door.

"Hey Rae....it's me Beastboy.....Can we talk?" I asked hopefully as the door opened to reveal Raven with her robe hood on.

"No, I do not want to talk to you" She replied.

But before she could close the door, I stuck my hand out to stop the door from closing.

"Rae, I know you're hurting so please let's talk about this"

She stared at me with an emotionless face.

"Why do you care so much about me?" She asked as she pulled her hood down to show her beautiful face.

I stared at her for a moment before responding.

"Because I don't want you to risk your health over a heartbreak and I don't want you to hurt so much Raven......I care so much about you, So please will you let me help you?"

Her face stayed blank but her eyes showed another story. It showed the flicker of hope and understanding.

"Please take my hand and say I can help you....I have been there and now you're there....I just want to help you" I continued.

She stared at my hand hesitantly before she relaxed and took my hand in her own. I smiled and dragged her outside of the tower.

"Garfield what was the reason for that?!" She yelled.

I smiled sheepishly as a slight blush crawled onto my cheeks.

"I'm just taking you out, since together we will be alright" I responed as a small smile appeared on her face.

"RAVEN! You......You smiled! At me!" I hollered as her smile disappeared quickly.

"No I didn't" she simply stated as she pulled her hood up once again covering that beautiful face.

I shrugged but my eyes narrowed at her hood. Then a thought (which will surely get me in trouble) came into my mind.

I smirked as I sneaked quietly behind Raven and quickly I took of her cape, which angered her.

"BEASTBOY!" She yelled as she chased me around the tower but she soon fell into mud.

I started to laugh hysterically as I fell onto my butt.

"Beastboy it's not that funny" she whispered angrily.

"It was alittle funny, admit it" I stated as she stood up and wiped the mud off of her leotard.

"Okay it was alittle funny" she admitted after a minute of annoying Beastboy time.

"Oh come on Rae crack alittle smile atleast" I begged.

"No" she simply stated.

"Please" I pleaded before shapeshifting into a kitten with huge eyes.

She looked the other way but I want to where her view was, she wipped her head in the other direction but I quickly jumped there too.

"Fine!" She said as she raised her hands in frustration.

She then glanced at me and smiled.

"There you go, see we're making progress!" I smiled at her not even noticing the mud ball she was creating.

She then wipped the mud at me before I could flinch.

I fell down in defeat as I heard a slight laugh. It was beautiful and addictive that I began to laugh too.

This is the start of something great.

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
Hello readers! Sandeforever here! I finished this chapter too! I'm excited for this story so please enjoy!

Kisses,
Sandeforever