♧♧♧♧5

''cause I been there before
and you've been there before,
But together we can be alright
'cause when it gets dark
and when it gets cold
We hold each other '
til we see the sunlight''
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beastboy's POV

I arrived back in the tower with Raven still in my arms, fast asleep. I chuckled at her cuteness as she tried to gain some warmth from snuggling closer to me.

"You're so beautiful" I whispered, knowing she couldn't hear me.

I strolled down the hall towards her room, opened the door and slowly made my way towards her bed where I placed my sleeping beauty.

I tucked her in as she snuggled into the warmth of her blanket.

After I was done, I stared at her as the moon's rays hit her and made her skin look like she's glowing.

Another smile crossed my face as some strands fell out of place. I swiftly brushed those strands away and left my hand to linger on her face.

"Goodnight Beautiful" I finally said.

I headed towards the door when I felt my hand get squeezed.

I turned my head towards Raven but was pulled towards her bed. I fell onto her bed and stared at her beautiful violet eyes as she looked away shyly.

"Please don't leave" She squeaked out finally when she made eye contact with me.

"Of course not" I replied with a smile.

She smiled back and snuggled into my chest as she whispered....

"Goodnight Garfield"

I wrapped my arms around her and closed my eyes and whispered back

"Goodnight,I love you"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey readers!Sandeforeverhere! I am done this chapter!!!!! And this book is almost finished! Thanks for reading and please comment if this chapter is trash.

Kisses,
Sandeforever